tuscl

Discussion threads diappearing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, February 1, 2021 6:46 PM
Perhaps it's the browser that I'm using (FireFox on an Android smartphone) - but once in a while when I'm in the Discussion View and I hit the "Last Comment" link in order to enter the thread at the last comment; the thread seems to disappear - I have only noticed this on my phone and not on the laptop. Has anyone else had this issue?

5 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    No I haven’t. I did check my hide discussions thing though and I found a bunch of lost threads in there
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    It’s probably just your browser. It has forgotten its way since you have been vacant for so long. You need to re-educate it.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I’d comment on this thread but it keeps disappearing. Seriously though, no, I haven’t noticed that problem.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I do it all the time when on my tablet. The hide button isn't the word "hide", but rather the entire bottom row of the thread box. If you're a little low on touching last comment, you inadvertently hide the thread you are trying to read.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ☝️ ahh - makes-sense - that could likely be it - my "disappearing threads" where actually getting hidden - I looked in my TUSCL-Dashboard and saw the list of threads that were disappearing on me - thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion