tuscl

Humorous Covid stories.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Not much to be happy about these days, so a little humor is appreciated. Today I was talking to a 22 YO civie girl, college student. She told me that when the panic buying started back in March she and her live in boy friend were concerned about the meat supply. So much so that they went to a Tractor Supply store and bought 4 baby chicks. They figured if worse came to worse they could eat them. When they bought the 4 chicks they had no idea what sex they were. Now that the have grown up, it turned out they have 2 hens that are laying eggs and 2 roosters. You can't have two roosters running the barn yard and the 2 are constantly getting into cock fights.

I think a Sunday chicken dinner is in the works.

7 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^5 sounds exceptional.
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    Nice story heaving! And props for tipping her.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ Yes! Desertscrub believes in renting my cock to play with instead of owning his own 😉
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    People are buying backyard chickens all over the country. It's been a trend for a few years, now. Our best friends were giving us their excess eggs for free, until they got rid of the chickens.

I don't mind my neighbors keeping chickens, as some do, but I will take out any roosters which interrupt my sleep.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Lmao @ desertscrub!!! Of course I am. I am the fucking gay fucker that you are fucking 😉 You silly head, you crack me up! 🤣
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    TEN BEST LINES FROM 2020

1. The dumbest thing I ever bought in 2020 was a Planner. For 2021 I'm not buying a Planner until I see 2021 Trailer.

2. 2019 - Stay away from Negative people. 2020 - Stay away from Positive people

3. World has turned upside down. Old folks tryin to sneak out of the house & their KIDS yelling at them "stay indoors!"

4. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought the cat understood her. SMH! I got to my house and told my dog the whole thing ... We had a good laugh.

5. Every few days try your jeans on. Just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet? Or should we just keep washing our hands? I washed my hands so much because of COVID-19 that my exam notes from 1995 resurfaced.

7. 2020 had Weekends, followed by Long Weekends.

8. What will Quentin Tarantino be called if he gets COVID-19? Quarantino'd.

9. I never though this comment "Wouldn't touch him/her with a 6-foot pole" would become national policy. But here we are!

10. Never in a million years could I have imagined - I actually would go to a bank with a mask on and ask the teller for money.
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    Time to get drunk on quarantini's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion