tuscl

Say it ain’t so! Mike Lindell had to go?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 12:55 PM
I can’t believe it’s come to this! The My Pillow guy is now banned from Twitter! [view link] This is so sad, I am going to cry in my Giza Dreams sheets!

10 comments

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    How could Trump's coup have failed when he had the support of the My Pillow Guy, the Horned Helmet Guy, and Rudy Giuliani?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    You know I had to Mypillow for a bit it wasn’t my thing. I really like Down pillows a lot though.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The guy had an IQ of 67, making him far too smart for twitter, home of the left.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    There’s that skilled legal mind with a relevant as usual post
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The smell of fear from those cowering in their homes due to the flu pervades the internet.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Aww. I remember impulse buying a dog bed and a small “travel” pillow. The travel pillow got destroyed lol, but the dog bed seems to still be doing great. If I ever go back to the Mall of America, I take it that it wouldn’t be a good idea to wear a t-shirt depicting a tweet from Biden 👀
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    I put my head on my my pillow every night, sleep like a baby.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Huh - I listen to a conservative financial radio-show out of Dallas called "Smart Money Radio" (I know them from my time when I lived in Dallas in the 2000s). I moved from Dallas end of '09 but still kept up w/ the radio-show via the internet although I had lost the habit of listening to it over the last year or two (would listen to it but not as frequently as in the past). A few hours ago I checked their website and saw they were still archiving the radio-shows - a few minutes ago I go to listen to their latest archived show and it tells me the internet account has been suspended (as well as their main website dealing w/ their investment firm) - I immediately feared the worst that big-tech has cancelled them and have ghosted them from the internet - some fucked-up-shit and times we're living in (if indeed they have been cancelled for their conservative-views which is what I fear).
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Fuck all social media. Except TUSCL, off course. We shall never fuck TUSCL because TUSCL gets me FUCKED and I’m good with that!
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ Thanks for reminding me, we should watch our home made movies again tonite 😉 I feel an especially good romp Cummin on tonite 👅💖
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion