tuscl

Best Bernie Pics...

Daddillac
Atlanta

7 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    I don’t get the humor behind the Bernie memes. I mean I know how it originated, but it seems so pedestrian to me why the nation is feeding into his inaugural photo, despite him running for President twice.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Hah, some of the Bernie memes are great. Here is one I liked.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6984
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'm in agreement with meat72. It is an unremarkable photo apart from how it demonstrates a socially distanced inauguration. I think it's not being driven by any actual humor, just Bernie bros with nothing to do.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s amusing. The memes put an angry Bernie in some funny and inappropriate situations. This isn’t high brow humor - it’s just silly.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    It cracks me up because Bernie looks like the inauguration was just one of his stops that day... like he still needs to stop by Walgreens on the way home
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    To me it's funny (or kinda sad) that he's sitting there sulking, and probably thinking "fuck that should be me up there, twice," because the Dem nod was arguably stolen from him twice.

And, really who wears a $25 coat and knitted mittens to a Presidential nomination? Bernie, that's who!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    He probably bought his outfit during his honeymoon in the ussr.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion