tuscl

Dipshit is off to a great start at the whitehouse

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Friday, January 22, 2021 7:43 PM
[view link] Biden was stuck outside in the cold and thought Trump locked him out 🤣🤣🤣. Turned out he had the usher that was supposed to open the door fired. 🤣🤣🤣

11 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Amusing
  • PhredJohnson
    3 years ago
    Pathetic POS
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Very funny. The Simpsons eerily predict the future!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Annnd we're off to the races posted in rong forum
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I didn’t know Lisa Simpson grew up to be a brunette. This site is educational.
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Listen Fat, I can't plaigarize every thought and speech, when left to my own devices I do this shit. You wonder why they keep me in basement, come one man. I just you know do the thing.
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Hey fat, we can have a push up contest after they drug me up to seem alive. Here I am working hard [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It seems each President ages almost in dog years during his 4 or 8 year term in office. However, the next step for old Joe isn’t gray, it’s dust.
  • etsutwigg222
    3 years ago
    COME ON MAN !!! Hunter had the door locked so no one would walk in on his lap dance in the new COKE room. HE IS A GOOD BOY !!!
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    If that's minor mixup is an example of the gafs in the Biden Presidency in the next 100 days, I am satisfied. It's going to take a lot more for Biden to come even close to the ineptness that occurred in the first week of Trump's Presidency, in Biden's first year.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think the question isn’t what stupid shit will be done during Biden’s first 100 days in office - it’s whether he will last 100 days in office...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion