tuscl

Dallas clubs for a first time visitor

Friday, September 14, 2007 3:49 PM
I'll be in Dallas on business at the end of this month and am looking to hit at least one or two clubs. I've gone through the list on this site but thought I'd come here for some more recommendations. I'm not into upscale gentlemen's clubs, I much prefer the clubs where most of the money I spend goes to the dancers,not the corporation that owns the chain. Hoping some of you here can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. Biff

5 comments

• bamonger
    17 years ago
    Give us a little more detail on the kind of chicks you want. Do you want ultra hot and low dance milage? OR like 7 or 8 with high milage dances?
  • Biffarama
    17 years ago
    Definitely 7 or 8 and high mileage dances. I'd much rather have an average-looking girl who gives a great private dance than a 10 who doesn't.
  • bamonger
    17 years ago
    I would say you certainly need to try the following: Baby Dolls Dallas Executive Club (Formerly Penthouse Key Club) Platinum II (I have Liftime VIP there) The only problem is that Vice has been hitting the clubs lately and I think extras at night are a little harder to come by. In the daytime Im pretty sure you can still have a blast. Just before and during Happy Hour (through shift change). Good luck -Bob
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I hear that rules are being strictly enforced at all of the clubs in Dallas. I still think BDD is your best bet, but I wouldn't expect much.
  • rikk
    17 years ago
    Yeah, I've been hearing about this crack-down. Does anyone know who's the driving force behind it? The mayor? The police chief?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion