tuscl

Conservative to Liberal

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 6:33 PM
It’s amazing - TUSCL was such a dominate conservative base and now literally overnight it’s become so liberal that Joe and Hunter Biden now joined the site. Who’s next? Kamalas husband? Joe and Hunter have me rolling, reminds me of the ole’ San Jose Gay days.

4 comments

• CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Hey Jack, I am here to bring Unity, yes I have made nothing but comments that are destructive and dividing and I am going to use the Democrat partners in the Main Stream Mockingbird Media and Big Tech to silence any opposing voices if I can. We are already labeling anyone who didn't vote Democrat a domestic terrorist, we love to overplay our hand and abuse any power we could have. Hey if you even question my fraudulent win I will have you de-platformed or fired. We are a Banana Republic now, we don't allow transparency in our elections even when we fucked up and went overboard and the fraud was obvious. Mmmm banana maybe I can get banana pudding before I get put back in the basement.
  • HunterBiden
    3 years ago
    Banana Republic? I knocked up a girl who worked at a Banana Republic! A bit of free advice - if it’s loose and wet - it’s not her ass.
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    That's not true both of Dr. Biden's holes are loose and wet. Haha we call her Doctor!!! Get back Jack!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Banana Republic?!?!?! I doubt Juice's pants that he wore from Banana Republic in college still fit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion