tuscl

Help me construct and correct my personal ad ( group project)

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:19 PM
I'm a hard working son of a bitch. Im looking for some Young AND dumb Corn bread feed bitch. If you love to watch Netflix and play a good boardgames then im your cowboy. Message me if you wanna receive 500 taco bell chalupa

10 comments

• nicespice
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Sounds like a great ad to me 😁
  • JuiceBox69
    β€’
    3 years ago
    πŸ’§πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
  • HunterBiden
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Girls in the Ukraine love American men. They will go wild for the Juice mane!
  • CommanderinThief
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Well you go to the pool and let the kids play with your leg hairs, and you give them a sniff. Then you cheat on your wife and marry the new whore.
  • HunterBiden
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I told you - that was our secret! Then you went and shaved your legs for that Peloton sex toy. There will always be women ready to marry the favorite son of a President!
  • shailynn
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Yeah just look at Don JR!!!!
  • HunterBiden
    β€’
    3 years ago
    That Don Jr has legit relationships. It makes no sense to me. He’s still a republican - and they never get the quality us filthy dems pull down.
  • CommanderinThief
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Democrats have all the best lady boys, ain't that right my boy!
  • HunterBiden
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Can you sign an executive order to end this DC lockdown? I need to find a few young street walkers to service my Presidential balls.
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    3 years ago
    "Democrats have all the best lady boys, ain't that right my boy!" ^^^ Lmao! Juice got some competition πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion