tuscl

Worst club to visit—agree with the current list?

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 10:48 AM
[view link] Sorta inspired by the other thread about best clubs? Has anybody been to these clubs on the list? Do you agree with the consensus? Think any clubs deserves to be on the list that isn’t? My quick eyeball glance makes me wonder at the list. Especially because of one club I noticed on there. Rick’s Cabaret in San Antonio made the list and that’s a club several locals extras hounds on this site has brought up as a place they like to go, up there with Men’s Club. Even not counting that, I’ve personally visited that club as a customer once and didn’t really think it was a bad environment. Slower pace. Not overly expensive. Girls aren’t 10s but decent looking. And the hookah was better than expected. Seems like it would have more universal appeal, and by universal I mean not one of the “worst” clubs. What do you guys think of the list overall?

37 comments

• Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I’ve only been to two of those - 15. Bucks Wild Dallas and 19. Hustler Club Baltimore, both sometime before the last 18 month window of reviews that generates the list. Hustler Baltimore has been shitty for years, which is a shame because it was good when it first opened in the 90’s and probably into the aughts. Now, it’s always empty. A low mileage, low number of girls, overpriced big club situated in the middle of all the dive clubs on The Block. I have no idea how it’s not bankrupt unless the owner is just using it as a money laundering front for some other business. I liked BWD when I went there. I dig BYOB places generally and found the girls hot and accommodating. This site was a huge help to know the price structure going in for cover, drinks, VIP. Then again, I’m pretty happy in any TX, FL or CA club. Things are just different in those states as compared to the mid Atlantic. Many more hot girls, reasonable prices and grayer rules.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve avoided the bottom of the list. But, I just checked, and there is a club in Paterson (5th Ave Sports Bar) that sounds ok. Full Frank Sinatra for $150 isn’t bad. Not to run off on a tangent, but... I’m fine with a dancer who may have gotten a discount boob job - as I’m more of a filthy pig. The thing I’ve seen at a few Paterson clubs is the overdone - and poorly done - ass implants or butt lifts. They make the dancer look almost disfigured. I guess they make $$$ - or they wouldn’t go through the pain of surgery.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    I've only been to one of the 40 worst clubs, the Coliseum in Detroit. Most of the club inside the Detroit city limit were targeted for very aggressive law enforcement and were eventually driven out of business. That said, Coliseum used to be quite good, but it declined precipitously over the past two years, which was the time period for the club ratings. Fortunately, the clubs near the Detroit airport still offer excellent adult entertainment.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Ricky, Juice and I only go to the best clubs with the best girls. We don’t waste our time with that bottom feeder list bullshit. People like jackslash and crazyjoe go to dumps like that.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I've been to five of them. #7 Shakers, Carlstadt NJ - It's been at least 15 years since I've been there, so hard to say. Back then it had hot girls, decent food, reasonable prices, and standard dances (minimal extras). Similar to the former Titillations - girls not quite as hot, but still pretty hot. If it's anything like it used to be, then I'm surprised it made this list. #24 XXXV Club, Sayreville NJ - I went once. It was okay for the kind of place it is. I'm not into NJ nude clubs because they don't serve alcohol which I think sucks. For me, I don't like the place but to say they're one of the 40 worst is probably a stretch. #27 Paradizio, Irvington NJ - If you can make it from your car to the front door without getting mugged (or at least harassed by panhandlers) you're already doing pretty well. I've been a few times and had fun once inside. Everyone was friendly and a decent party atmosphere. Extras are hit or miss, but I did get jacked off right at the bar once. It's a very ghetto type place - definitely not for everybody. I can see why it made the list. #31 Red Raven, Fairless Hills PA - A real dump. One of the few places that still allows smoking, and they must not have a good (or any) air filtration system because even though I'm a smoker, the place smells like burning garbage that was extinguished with a bucket of piss. The talent is hit or miss, mostly miss. Extras are available, but it's very much geared toward regulars. Yeah, I'd say it's among the worst. #33 5th Avenue, Paterson NJ - This used to be a horrible mess of a place with easily the oldest women I ever saw outside of a nursing home, and the younger ones were literally 2's and 3's, with maybe a 4 or 5 thrown in the mix. Extras abound, but afterwards they will try to hit you up for unreasonable costs that were never agreed to. A novice PL will definitely get ripped off. I believe the only reason this place isn't higher up on the "shit list" is because few people have gone there or bothered to review it. Possibly they were ashamed to admit they even set foot in the place. That said, since COVID they've done some decent remodeling inside and the talent has markedly improved, probably due to some other clubs not re-opening. Hopefully they'll work their way off the list.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Centerfolds in Worcester before Covid became one of my go-to clubs. Physically not so nice, the parking lot can swallow SUVs, but many of the girls are pretty and all are hands on. I've never encountered a ROB there or anyone with GPS. A few years ago it may have merited being on this list, but not recently.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    I have an IRL friend who once danced at one of the Bucks in Dallas but I'm not sure it's the one in the bottom 40. She made bank there (whichever one it was) she says and apparently it was pretty hands on.
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    Clubs can certainly change over time. I've been to six out of 40 on this list, including the Electric Blue Cafe in CT, which is #40. There was a time when it was one of the most consistently-positive-reviewed clubs on TUSCL. I was there once -- in 2016 -- and had a great time (at a great price), but judging from the reviews here over the last several years (pre-COVID), the management changed the pricing structure so severely that the ROI was utterly shot to hell.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Lucky for me, most of those clubs are in parts of the country that I don't frequent. I haven't been in any on that list. But I"m glad I am now aware of the list. I'll know where to look when I go on my next mongering trip.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    #13 Les Girls- Phoenix. I haven't been there since 2002, which should tell you something. Circa 2002 wasn't really too terrible. The decline in dancer attractiveness/club vibe vs the late 90's coupled with the plethora of other attractive Phoenix club options left me very little motive for a return visit.
  • clubdude
    3 years ago
    Have been only to the Colisium in Detroit. Have to agree with Electronman,. Coli had been declining since the attack on clubs in Detroit. Prior to that, it was great!
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I've only been to one, Stir Crazy. It may be #11 worst club in Miami, but its not #11 worst in Florida much less the US. Ratings are super arbitrary. Not only are the subjective in terms of what the reviewers preferences are, but they are relative to the reviewers experience as well.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Lollipops in Pasco County Florida is not listed, so obviously the list is not worth shot. I’ve been two on the list. Identify to Coliseum a couple of times before the crackdown. It was great. I’ve also been to Bottoms Up in New Smyrna Beach. I think it’s great. It’s the quintessential dive bar for sure, but nothing wrong with that.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “Shit” not “shot.”
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I’ve been to three of the clubs in the past two years. Hustler Baltimore: I agree with Jimmy McNulty that it’s over priced. A while.ago, someone else also said that it was “soulless corporate” club, which I heartedly agree with. When I visited, there were a decent number of reasonably attractive dancers, but it definitely does not seem to be an extras-friendly or even high mileage club. So while I can’t recommend it to most guys on this board, it’s by no means amount the worst clubs I’ve been to. Probably best for business men who don’t want to risk getting into too much trouble with their wives or anyone else. Cheerleaders New Jersey: stopped by for an hour while driving from NY to MD. Nice enough pasties club. Decent dancers, reasonable bar service. Not a horrible location. Didn’t get any dances, but from what I’ve read here, not particularly high mileage either. So I don’t see why it should be the bottom of the barrel either.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    I can vouch for Hustler Club in Baltimore being on the list. Lap dances and drinks were VERY expensive. Girls were ok physically speaking but nothing worth putting out a couple hundred dollars when you are getting little return on your investment.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I've been to Pussycat on the Baltimore Block, but all those clubs run together in my mind. There are clubs with much better looking dancers where you can get that much barside or tableside mileage for a lot less money. Been to XXXV (Rte 35) once. No vibe whatsoever. You have to go to a special are for a ho hum dance. Cheerleaders was a weird vibe. Dances are in the basement but all tease. Been their once.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Club Pussycat Baltimore: Well yep, definitely bottom of the barrel. The couple of times I’ve been there, the dancers have been hard core addicts or stumbling drunk. Even though I didn’t touch anyone or anything in there, I still had the overwhelming urge to take a shower the instant I got home, which I immediately did.
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    I'm going to agree with drevil WRT Bottoms Up NSB. For TUSCL, you'd think it'd be near the top of the heap given how extras are practically guaranteed there, and they are reasonably priced. But you are 100% correct about the place being a total dive.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Although it's now closed, Chix on Dix (located on Dix Hwy near Detroit) was the worst club I ever visited.
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    I have been to half of those clubs and destroyed the shitters at most of the ones I have been to. I am not sure why they are considered shitty clubs.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    I’ve only been to two of those. Tuxedos De ja Vu in Davenport, but that was years ago when I had no clue. WiseGuys in Washington Park, IL is a dive with zero club feel and the prettiest brothel bitches in that area. WiseGuys is where a monger goes when he wants hustler quality looks who will FS your ass for a discount!
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Things may have changed in the last 18 months, but I have had good times at Wise Guys in the past. I wouldn't put it on a list as the worst club in Washington Park, let alone the US. Likewise, Blue Moon was a good time on numerous visits to Phoenix back around 2015 - 2018. Both are seedy dives, but I'm not there for the ambiance. Different strokes for different folks.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Kinda what Justin said; much of your impression depends on your mood and who you connect with on that particular visit, I have been to six on the list and generally agree with some of the comments already made. Coliseum back in the day was great; some of my best clubbing experiences. Jen's Den a complete shithole and some of the nastiest dancers around. Amber's Cabaret not a single redeeming quality; how it has stayed open all these years is beyond me.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    The thing is we all look for different stuff. Rick's in San Antonio used to get great reviews maybe it fell off? You can have some fun there, kind of ghetto San Antonio thing going on, not great talent but you can have fun there. Party kind of atmosphere. XXXV Club is easily the most underrated Strip club on TUSCL. Everybody hates it. They do stupid things (phone check $2, no alcohol, dumb set up) but you get to have alot of fun with some smoking hot girls their VIP's for not too much money once you get past all the nonsense. Not a great place to hang out but if you wanna get in and get out it's really good. That lineup is crazy good some nights. Hands down one of the best clubs in the Northeast.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    ^ Agree with that for sure. Diamond Dolls Pompano is a great example. It generally gets stellar reviews and is #29 on the top clubs, but its certainly not for everyone.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I absolutely find it impossible that there are 40 clubs worse than the Clairmont lounge
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    #12, G Spot in Akron. i was there years ago under a previous name and it had four major things going against it. Limited number of dancers, low dancer quality, very low dance quality compared to the rest of the area, and horrible seats and private dance area. Doesn't look like much has changed. #29 Ambers Cabaret. Was there several different times over the years. Was decent back in the mid 90's, back before Brook Park became one of the worst cities in Ohio for clubs, and when I believe that section of Brookpark Rd was part of Cleveland. Last time that club was good was probably around 2006. #33 Jen's Den. Wasn't too bad the last time I was there about 5 years ago, basically middle of the road for Akron. #37 Executive's Den. Personally I would rate the club worse than Ambers Cabaret. Amber's at least doesn't try to act like it's higher class than it is.
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    You would think that with the high cost of dances in Pensacola clubs they would have made the list. I have had some really bad visits to some of these clubs but I have also had a few great visits to the same clubs. Dances are so expensive that I don’t get a lot of them, but you can still have fun with the right dancer. In the end the club doesn’t matter as much as the dancer.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lamplighter 2 on the list isn't bad, there is just no reason at all for it to exist. Its a bar with ugly dancers.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I've seen some gems at Lamplighter II (not named Gem), but yeah 85% fugly. When I've entered both MA contenders for Worst 40 - the shot clock in my head allows 1 drink (3 to 10 minute consumption time) to identify any talent or I'm out! I've been in worse, but it's not my desire to retool the bottom 40 by identifying the true dreadful contenders. On second thought - The Matador Club in Valparaiso FL is a viable "bottom 40 candidate and fills the Northeast Fl void that Fishhawk is campaigning for. Panama City Beach FL has a couple of prime candidates as well, but nobody is motivated to review the prime clubs and pre and post visit. The Green Frog on Okaloosa Island was a perennial bottom 40 pick before closing down in 2018!
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    I think I have been to two. I definitely have been to Pure Gold of Raleigh that is in Cary. I hated it. I felt it had a very high hustle factor and was low/no mileage. Once was enough. I also think I have been to Bobby's on Manheim Pike, but am not sure. I went there a few years ago, and maybe it moved or changed names slightly? Anyway it was much more of a bar/hangout with a few women who gave some kind of dance. However, I did not hate it and got take out once for a reasonable sum. The confusion is that it only shows 6 reviews and the Bobbies I am thinking of was around for years.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    The worst club I was ever into was this hole in the wall shithole in New Orleans back in 1991, almost 30 years ago. Twelve dancers, not one of which was above a 5, one of whom looked to be in her sixties. Walked in and walked out in under 10 minutes.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Mickey's Valley View Pub in Cumberland, RI is pretty bad -- 80% old/ugly, but sometimes when I reach rock bottom I have a craving for it. It is cheap and reliable.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Mickey's is also in a unique location lol.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Cheerleaders - Gloucester NJ - terrible depressing place - deserves its place on the list. Cheerleaders Philly - right across the river - probably less than 2 miles away as the crow flys - great. Good dancers, good management, good time.
  • BigDickSammy_
    3 years ago
    The worst one I been to was the shithole BBBC recommended
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion