tuscl

Turned in by the ex-wife

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
What a cunt.

Do you think they divorced in 2016 after he voted for Trump and she voted Hildebeast?

Capitol rioter, Air Force veteran, arrested after ex-wife calls FBI

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-riote…

15 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    "Ex-wife" and "cunt" often mean the same thing.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Frankly, I found this absolutely hilarious! 🤣
  • Smith1177
    4 years ago
    She gets the last laugh..
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    I'm OK with holding those people who invaded the capitol accountable for their actions.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Who wouldn't be ?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Once the filthy rats on the left are held accountable I will consider the same for those on the right. Until then buy guns and get ready.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Any reasonable person thinks those few dozen fools who broke windows and doors to enter the capitol building and raise hell for an hour should be arrested and charged. The irony, however, is that during the months-long summer riots Kamala Harris said, "this is going to continue, and it SHOULD continue." Then she raised money to bail out looters and rioters to get them back to the arson and mayhem asap. Nobody in the mainstream media or Facebook, Twitter, etc. had any problem with that.

Trump says, "March to the capitol and make your voices heard," and he's accused of inciting a riot, kicked off of social media, and anyone who would give him a platform for free speech is run out of business with the flip of a switch. Unelected big tech billionaires are forcibly taking control of what information and opinions you're allowed to view. You don't have to be a fan of Trump to see that's not just an assault on him but on our way of life.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Good for her for turning someone in for rioting. I wish people would turn in anyone they know that participates in a riot whether they be Trumpers, BLM, sports fans or any other type of riots.

That said, since it was his ex that turned him in it was probably more out of vengeance instead of a desire for justice. That makes her an asshole but assholes are useful for getting rid of societal shit.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Reading about the prominent participants that were arrested, many of them seem to be pretty unhinged. The buffalo headdress Shaman guy has never held a real job and lives in Mommy's basement. he wants to be an actor when he grows up.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Do you suppose he could be SJG?🤔
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Some were unhinged and Q-anon loonies. However, the subject of the article was a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Air Force, and a warthog driver. Lieutenant Colonel = fairly successful military career. It's amazing that guys like him got caught up in that.
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    I wish I had access to a Buffalo Headdress like that. I would be out in it everywhere. I don't support wrecking things in the Capitol and I hate 40 year old mama's boys, but man do I give him points for style.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    LOL Just imagine the reaction from the ladies when you show up to the club in a Buffalo Headdress. It would even outdo the guys who show up in a kilt.
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    Boy am I glad they didn't have Cameras when I was young............They would still be pumping sunlight to me.
    And we were never dumb enough to take pictures of ourselves doing bad shit,and then publicize them. Seemed counter-productive.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    They took pictures because in their isolated, warped reality they think they are national heroes. Some were shocked they were arrested. One of them said Trump had his back and he would not be convicted. Some of them were calling each other Sam Adams, John Hancock, etc.

Agree that the most shocking ones are the ex and current military, cops, lawyers, state politicians, etc. WTF were they thinking?

One of my favorites was the guy that wore his now ex-employer's company ID badge around his neck while ransacking the capitol. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion