tuscl

NASCAR sending driver Hailie Deegan to sensitivity training for using slur

doctorevil
Evil Lair
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/nascar-hail…

So when did "retarded" become a slur? The terms idiot, imbecile, and moron were at one time medical terms to describe different levels of below normal intelligence. Those came to be viewed as derogatory, so they came up with the more polite term "mentally retarded." Now retarded or retard is slur, and while it's not polite to call someone an idiot, imbecile, or moron, it not considered a slur that cannot even be printed.

22 comments

• Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Retarded became a slur about 15 years ago. That's when I started seeing all the administrators and HR types whining about it' use.

I'm surprised at this only because she should have been seeing all the people getting rousted out by the speech mobs throughout her formative years based on her apparent age.

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Apparently my use of fucktard is inappropriate. Apologies to CJKent.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I'm overweight. I consider "Phat" to be a slur. Gotta listen to an "urban" station for a while and then get a lawyer.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    How did I miss this Hailie Deegan? Bangable!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Watch it goldmonger. "Bangable" is a slur. Perhaps you need some sensitivity training also!! "Worthy of intercourse" would be a better choice.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    This Hailie Deegan is a hottie! I would ride the little bus with her anytime.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It's the thought police, telling us what we are not allowed to say and think. The very concept itself is retarded.

We were much more direct in describing the little bus. Until I moved to New Orleans, where they referred to it as "the short bus", we called those "retard racers."
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If you vote democratic party, it's your fault.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    If you vote for a democrat party candidate, you're a retard.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    When I was a kid, the slow kids would be described as "special". Guess how long it took for "special" to become a playground insult?

That said, NASCAR drivers shouldn't be throwing around playground insults.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Hailie picture posted in the photo section.

Looks FUCKABLE to me.... is tha aslur?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah said the little bitch Democrat; wah, I am so weak words make me go wah.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Great I call Juice a retard on here once a week, guess Founder and Rech will be sending me to the TUSCL sensitively training soon.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ Haha

RickDugan had to go through sensitivity training while back. Now that I have been working with him on it, he can last longer than 30 seconds! We are almost to the point he can consistently last more than 2 minutes 😉
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I got sensitivity training my last VIP. She had me practice licking only the very tip of her nipples. Oh, and not using the finger with the big ring on it in her ass.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    If she is your definition of ‘fuckable’ or ‘bangable’ you guys have way higher standards than I do. She’s smoking hot. Not perfect, but neither am I.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Hailie picture posted in the photo section."

My first thought on her pic in the Fox link was eh.
    But those pics of her in a bikini changed my mind, I'd be all over that!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That is one of the most inoffensive slurs I’ve ever heard.

Her tone was playful.

I am most likely part of the problem - with my white privilege, and my micro aggressions.

Maybe NASCAR is going overboard with sensitivity awareness after the issues they handled so poorly regarding race? Although, it’s quite possible more retards watch NASCAR than African Americans.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Fuck the politically correct retards. God bless Hailie!
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Sensitivity training is a blasted scam. Most of the time it's a few videos, and taking some test with really simple stupid questions, where you have to score either 80% or 90% to pass. Then possibly attend a few BS sessions usually hosted by an AA woman from some company that figured out they can make tons of money with seminars. Almost every HR training company offers dozens of seminars and training opportunities to waste employees valuable time. Other companies that were slowly becoming irrelevant also jumped on the band wagon. A good example would be Franklin Covey, a company known for the Franklin Planner, which started becoming obsolete when PDA's came out, and became completely obsolete once smart phones became available. So what did they do entered the "Unconscious Bias" training.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion