tuscl

Becoming a girl's big dick story

Monday, January 11, 2021 3:31 PM
Somebody will make fun of that title. A recent OTC I had, she was pretty adamant "OMG that was tough to handle, definitely the biggest I've had! It hurt but it was good!" Not for nothing a great thing to say to get a repeat customer. It got me thinking, my legacy is set. I can look back on life knowing that I gave something back to this world. The good news is it's something that can happen to anybody and if your a little smaller you just got to get in there a little earlier in her sex career. Now my question to you all out there is has this happened to you and what kind of sick, twisted long con is that when they say these types of things. This is one dangerous type of ROB that knows exactly what to say. I'm out. But if it was true, I think it would be a nice rumor to get around the club. I wouldn't hate it.

18 comments

• PhredJohnson
    3 years ago
    Sneak into the dressing room with lipstick and write across a mirror “for the biggest cock in the club, call ###.####”. Worked for me.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Have I had girls SAY that to me? Yes, I have. A few times. Have I ever believed they were telling the truth ? Sad to say it, but No.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ha ha - same Warrior. I don’t mind hearing though. I don’t consider it dishonest or a scam, it’s just part of the fun and fantasy.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    I don't know about biggest but I've seen many tightest pussies in the brothels.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Somebody will make fun of that title." Soon as I saw the title I knew who the author was before I even looked. :D
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I once have had several strippers tell me I have nice girth. The odd thing is that they know what girth means. One even said I was "girthy".
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s a smart thing for a girl to say otc. It’s a major compliment - and it can be a nice boost to make you feel good. It can be an effective sales technique. But, it’s nice to hear. If the girl is so fucked up - she starts moaning and writhing - and telling you it’s too big - and you aren’t inside yet - then you know it’s a con! LOL!
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Hopefully she doesn’t tell you to put it in her after you already did. And then declare that you’ve got a big Dick.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Four words no guy wants to hear: Is it in yet?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Whenever dancers have asked me for my phone number, I have usually given it but asked them to please not write it on the wall in the ladies room. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Fuck you, bitch. 🤣😜😂
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    I challenge you to a duel Muddy! Let's have a sword fight 😉
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    @georgemicrodong If you don't have enough dick, I can help you out bro 😉 I got plenty to share with you 😉
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve heard Mamisan teaches her whores to say - “You too boku! Too boku!”
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    I was told I am as big as my horse
  • smack9x
    3 years ago
    Your as big as a 9 lb baby?
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Every dancer tells me that. Most girls that I have ever played with has told me that. The AMPs all ask me what I want. I tell them FS. They always agree, until I turn over. Them Asians are too damn tight! My favorite was when a gal i met online had ahold of my unit after a 6 hour fuckfest; she busted out laughing when she realized that she was not holding my hand, but rather, my Johnson. The best dancers for me are the African American because those gals DO NOT GIVE UP ON TRYING!
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ I had the same problem with females with yucky vaginas. Just cum pver to the pink side so we can have a good sword fight 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion