tuscl

Are you taking part in the Trump insurgency?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Committing treason.... Or just bitching on a strip club forum???

30 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Whose engaging in some treason sedition domestic terrorism insurgency etc for Trump???? If not why?? How come you're not out there but just ranting on a strip club forum???
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Heck yeah, I’ll take part in a trump insurgency!!

...can I have your address, Icee?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Unhinged. Unfit. Unworthy. Trump is a pathetic clown who wants to destroy our democracy. He will fail.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    It was mob rioting when assholes did it in DC and when assholes did it all summer. Neither party has a moral high ground as there are idiots in every group.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Actually it’s much more disgusting when the President of our country is actively trying to turn our country into one of those shithole countries
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Hypocrites always hate the behavoir they see in themselves and project it on to others. Imagine how the filthy rat progressives would be whining if the cops had murdered a sexual predator who was black and how silent they are when a 14 year army vet, white, female, is murdered by the cops. Hopefully covid will start wiping out a lot of blue cities.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ well I watched a mob attack a Capitol Police officer and I was extremely offended, additionally I have never rioted nor incited a riot so I’m ot very sure what you could be referring to, and really don’t care Trump belongs in prison just like any other criminal
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    The rioters who caused all hell to break loose were there for that reason. They had no interest in what the majority was there to protest, just like the looters all summer were there to rob and vandalize with no concern over about any social issue.

There is a number of people that just want chaos and use any means to achieve their goal. I saw one picture of a guy giving milk to someone who had been tear gased-no one takes milk to a protest unless they are planning to ratchet things up.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Trump belongs in prison with every BLM member. They all go or no one goes. The idea its ok to burn state buildings because you're a lefty but bad to attack the federal government because you're a righty, is beyond stupid. Hopefully 5 million people will descend on washington if the democrats simply admit DC or Puerto Rico as states so they retain control. Yesterday was the Boston massacre and the police murdered a woman. She was white so that's ok to democrats. The fact she was a 14 year military vet makes it better for them because if you are not a fucking scumbag thug like george floyd or jacob blake, then you're life is worth nothing to the left. The civil war has begun lol. This is gonna be fucking funny. Only a true fraud and hypocrite would be offended by capitol police getting attacked while supporting BLM and the murder of police elsewhere.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Instead of putting labels on everything why would you think anyone especially myself would support this unlawful behavior, for the record many of the folks that rioted during this past years unrest have been arrested, and you need to acknowledge that instead of telling folks that you don’t like their political views because they’re different from your own,
    My point is very simple everyone should get the same treatment and as much as possible it needs to be called out wherever it happens, with that being said no previous President of the United States has ever acted with such reckless disregard for the citizens of the United States as such his behavior is especially egregious and we all know that’s the truth
    End of discussion for me
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    "Hypocrites always hate the behavoir they see in themselves and project it on to others."

Time to take a long hard look at yourself.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah said the one with no creativity. make up your own posts Scl. More bullshit twenty - five. Arrested and released means jack shit. Then again as I watched the D.C. Cops arrest people on the capitol grounds for breaking curfew I was reminded of your claim they had no jurisdiction there. Everyone should get the same treatment. They don't. Lefties get arrested and release. Righties go to jail. Lefties burn and loot and they get off scott free. A proud Boy burns a racist BLM banner, he goes to jail. The left riots over the cops shooting violent felons and keeps silent when they shoot white woman. You aren't smart enough to get it. They all should be shot. Trump is a scumbag; progressives are scumbags. They are the enemy of America. Both of them. You wouldn't know a discussion if you ran it over in your car. Your surrender and running away is accepted.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Case rested.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It’s useless to argue with people that refuse to agree on basic facts, I’ve never surrendered nor ran away in my car or any other way, but at the end of the day you’re never going to be satisfied with any answer you get unless, they’re willing to genuflect and agree, I’m not willing so, let’s agree to disagree, because I don’t have the patience to argue with you.
    Personally I liked you as a hangout buddy but you are too fuckn angry all of the time, when you are posting, and frankly I don’t get it, you have almost as good of a life as I do, even though we have different interests, we do share a few
    but I just can’t walk around as angry all day long as you.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    One of the greatest flaws in human beings is projecting their own emotions onto others. Unless one is experienced at "walking in another's shoes" they look at what others say and do and assume that person has the same emotions they would if they did/said the same things. Obviously 25 you'd have to be very angry to say/do what I say/do, so you assume anger is my motive. I'm taking the morning off to smoke some weed and bet horse racing from europe/south america in NYRA. I'll work later. Since I am not angry, just typing words and laughing at the reactions of others, I actually feel bad that you can't be as angry as I am. With poker, dinner out and skiing this weekend; I have nothing to be mad at. Wait, my new deck just passed inspection and we ordered a new vanity to start on the upstairs bath. Now that makes me angry....................
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Maybe just a teeny,tiny, little bit
    A microscopic hint . . .
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Right now, Democrats control the Whitehouse, Congress, Senate, Media, Wall Street, Big Tech but somehow, Democrats believe that everything that is going wrong is Trump’s fault. Instead of fixing inflation, the border, and CoVid, all their attention is on stopping Trump from running again.

There is a reason that Biden’s approval is 33% and Kamala’s is 25%.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @mark: yeah but look on the bright side, you guys have got Chick-fil-A!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If you mean raiding Eastern Europe to find hot chicks desperate for money yes I"m in.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Biden’s last 24 hours saw inflation continuing to grow at record rates, the 60-vote filibuster threshold surviving the Senate, election integrity measures remaining intact, and the Supreme Court blocking his Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) vaccine mandate.

When your opponent is in the process of self destructing, the best strategy is to stand back and watch. Sadly, Biden is bringing down the country as he collapses.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Trump created total idiocy in this country, or at least he tapped into it and made it proliferate.

SJG
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    The insurgency failed, and now that the pieces are getting picked up and all these dumb fucks realized Trump just used them, they are finally getting pissed.

Took them long enough to realize who he really was...

And his shit storm will keep the GOP from taking the house in 2022. Hell, they might even give up enough seats in the Senate to create a Democratic majority.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    And yes, Biden's so awful, because inflation hasn't been this high since, hmm, REAGAN WAS IN OFFICE.

Or did you guy's all forget about him and who he really was?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    For the record, inflation peaked at 15% in the last year of Jimmy Carter’s term. Reagan managed to bring it down quickly in his first year in office.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    In the last few months, Biden’s approval among independent voters has dropped from 50% to 30%. He lost 10%-15% among Democrat voters recently as well. His agenda is dead. Inflation is trending up. There is talk that Hillary will run in 2024. Yes, Democrats are that desperate. Even his buddies in the press are finding it difficult to cover up for his failures.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The problem with the US is the ritual of university attendance. The ritual is not optimized to have practical value to students and society. It's main goal is to give graduates an false, entitled, pompous sense of superiority. Few of us are ever in desperate need of a good lit major, the way we are often in desperate need of a good plumber or auto mechanic. But college grads still have a strong tendency to look down their noses at tradespeople. College grads now dominate the Democrat party. The fact that many hard working people have trouble making 30 grand a year is not what they see as a priority. Their priority is that it's no longer guaranteed that college grads can buy a 4 bedroom house on a quarter acre lot a few years after they graduate. But they are so full of themselves, they feel entitled to have blue collar Americans sitting at their feet like pet dogs, waiting for whatever scraps their "betters" get around to throwing them. Trump just helped himself to an opportunity that was handed to him on a silver platter. By people who, in their pompous delusions, can't even see they are handing it to him.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd add that the ritual attendance of universities also artificially lowers the unemployment rate. Aids Wall Street and banksters via predatory loan practices and and the loan industry and speculation.

Universities should be training people to better society. Instead they pander to greed like those who go into stem majors thinking about nothing but $. Religious nuts getting into education. And sheltered anti social rejects who are out of touch with reality.

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    You're weeks of burning down half the country in summer of 2020 was an insurgency. A few people walking through a building in mostly peaceful civil disobedience to protest the New American Dictatorship is something to be proud of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion