Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Anybody watching the Washington-Philly NFL game?

W
wallanonVIP6415163

I'm not rich. I'm just bored. Really, really bored...

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wow. This is awful. Trading interceptions and emptying the bench. What a way to wrap up the regular season.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I had my fill of bad football watching the Bengals earlier today so I couldn't stand to watch another sad performance.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Eagles could have won the game if they left Hurts in. Shitfield is awful.

yes

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Miserable game. Even worse for a Giants fan to watch!

It feels odd to be disappointed seeing the Eagles fall apart.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Disgraceful - and I’m an Eagles fan

W
wallanon
•

It was almost worth watching the travesty just to fully appreciate the LOLZ while reading SI's annihilation of Eagles Coach Doug Pederson.

W
wallanon
•

Tell us how you really feel, SI.

"Everyone knows this isn’t true" was the tagline after Pederson was quoted saying he was coaching to win.

W
wallanon
•

But even better was Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth literally talk shit about the tank job on air as the game was being played. I was going to post a link to an article, but couldn't decide which one there are so many to choose from.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

the eagles were doomed once frank reich left to coach the colts.

W
wallanon
•

Doug Pederson fired?! What a shock! Not.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement