tuscl

OT: Woman came out as a lesbian but doesn't want her husband to date anyone else

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/br…

Not sure if I can wrap my head around this one:

1) She came out publicly as a lesbian after being married for 20 years but wants to stay married to her husband.
2) She is 43 and dating a 28 year old woman but wants to stay married to her husband.
3) She doesn't want her husband to date other women even though she is.
4) She and her husband have 7 children ranging from 20 years old to 2 years old despite the fact that she claims to have never been sexually attracted to her husband or any other man.

Why would she want to stay married to someone she has never been attracted to?

16 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    The husband might be open to a three-way.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    Jackslash is correct. The guy in this situation I was thinking might be not too bad off if he can have 3 ways and/or an open relationship (and his wife would even be with women only!). Assuming he's the bread winner, he doesn't lose half his money.
    But then I read that he's got 7 kids AND the youngest is two! Then I realized his wife is the least of his problems !
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    god,I love my simple life.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I agree with Heellover, his idiot wife is the least of his problems!
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    He should get paternity tests to be sure all those kids are his if he hasn't already.
  • Flyer78
    4 years ago
    There's different kinds of love. English has borrowed so much from other languages; it's strange to me that we never borrowed ancient Greek's distinction between erotic love, brotherly love, etc. Plus, I suspect that neither one of them really knows what exactly they want at this point.

As far as the OP's point #4 -- you do realize, don't you, that whether or not a woman is attracted to somebody has diddly squat with whether she'll get pregnant from having sex. The female body just isn't set up to take that into accout.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Flyer I know that her ability to get pregnant has nothing to do with whether she is attracted to the guy she has sex with. My question is why she continued to have sex with someone she was not attracted to for at least 18 years (oldest kid is 20 and youngest is 2). Usually a couple in which one party is not attracted to the other stops having sex before that point.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    When I saw her first name - I thought everything about this woman is going to be complicated and annoying.

Good luck to her husband. I think he might have grounds for an annulment - but I’m not sure that would help his situation.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Husband has less than zero grounds for an annulment. He has two choices: Get a girlfriend or get divorced. In the swinger world there is a subset of bi women and cuck husbands who feel this isn't cheating because its not another guy.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    If this attention whore really cared about anyone but herself, she would have kept their personal relationship issues private.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ take some Midol troll
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    The question is, how hot is the 28 year old mistress? and is she willing to let her husband bang her while she watches.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    UGH, never mind; divorce the bitch:

https://celebpie.com/braunwyn-windham-bu…
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Hypocrit. That's the word for her.
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    4 years ago
    We can't judge from the outside. It may well be that the desire for Family is bigger than the rest - I know it is for me. Even if it just slightly edges out the need for personal satisfaction(s), it is still in First place and still drives life decisions - up until the point where you can no longer maintain the compartments, as it seems in this case, and you have to - for better or worse - make a more selfish ( term used without prejudice ) decision to prioritize yourself and your physical / emotional needs. I've been on the brink of that for over 25 years, but thank fully have been able to maintain a happy, safe, and whole family while this hobby, in secret, has been my outlet. I know, and have had counseling on, that if I ever stepped out of the shadows, so to speak, and insisted that my public life meet all my needs - it would mean immediate divorce, and would divide my immediate and extended families in ways I can't even imagine, and i've visualized myself living that life - happy living with an energetic partner and being completely physically fulfilled but with all the other fallout, and it's always been a close vote, but I've never wanted that much fallout / pain on the part of others.

That said, I agree, maybe she would be open to a mutually satisfying arrangement? I know in my case i've been told ( and there are a huge and significant myriad of physical and mental health issues involved here )" I know you're not happy, and I can't make you happy, but I want you to be happy, OK? " I took that as an offer of a "don't ask-don't tell" arrangement and that's what it's been. God help me if I ever find out I've been wrong about that for decades! lol
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "We can't judge from the outside. It may well be that the desire for Family is bigger than the rest - I know it is for me."

If her desire for family was bigger than all the rest she would have kept her mouth shut. There aren't many families that don't have some private dysfunctions/issues that they need to manage.
    But this twat decided to make this the public burden of her spouse and, infinitely worse, her young children.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion