tuscl

When will I be able to go into a strip club again, without masks?

amorgaudium
Southern
Friday, January 1, 2021 8:57 PM
Anyone have a good prediction of when Ill be able to go to a strip club again without having to see all the strippers with masks on? I am thinking that it wont happen in 2021, ill have to wait til 2022 at the earliest. What do you all think?

46 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Can't disagree with your prediction...
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Tomorrow? No probably not.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Well, if you're close to Georgia, you still have a couple of hours.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I’ll guess fall of 2021 but I’d also guess that it’s going to vary across the country.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Labor Day weekend
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Joe and the hoe want control, they're going to shut things down more than they are right now.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Depends on how large/small your area is, and (often) how conservative/liberal it is too. It will be an interesting next few months. One thing I have noticed is that while mask mandates is still going full force ahead, more are not taking it as seriously;putting mask just under nose:pulling whole thing down when wanting to be hare making a point.
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    The clubs in Orange County CA are still open and are not enforcing the mask thing very hard. Just wear it at the cashier and once you are in it seems pretty lax. Same with L.A. before they closed at Tgiving. Wear a mask at cashier and once you are in it was hardly enforced. I did not wear a mask in Texas when I was there in August.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I was in Tampa in November and December. For the most part, you didn't have to wear a mask in most places other than to walk in the door. Even the mask to walk in wasn't prevalent in most places. Only one club out of 5 required the dancers to wear a mask around the club. I'm sure that's subject to change at any time but, as Nicespice said, it will be a regional thing. Biden can't mandate a blanket mask order. He can make you wear one on federal property and that's about it. The rest of the mandates will come from the state or local jurisdiction.
  • Garfield84
    3 years ago
    So are COI clubs open? How about SD?
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    The closed down state of California continues to have the aboutt highest Covid transmission rate per 100K in the country, if not the highest. Science says that clubs, bars and restaurants need to stay closed until the end of January at minimum.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Science doesn't say that. Interpretation of science and statistics says that.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    You boys can cum over to my horse, I won't make you wear a mask 😉
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    R127. That was tongue in cheek.
  • Eve
    3 years ago
    In Jacksonville, only two clubs open at 12pm on Sundays, but the rest open at 7pm, so that's how long you'll have to wait to see girls without masks.
  • PaulDrake
    3 years ago
    A lot of clubs in DFW aren't enforcing it.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ Ah fun, visited a club?
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Depends on where you are. Places like NYC and California will probably be sometime in 2022. Places lime Florida and Texas are either not requiring them or not enforcing them already so I would say Jan 2021. The areas I frequent most (OH, KY, IN) I would expect the mask requirements to last until at least this fall but I am hopeful that the early closing requirements for bars and restaurants will go away by spring.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Why is masks the issue ? If they restrict your breathing, you have other problems, if not what is the issue ? I mean fuck all folks it's a courtesy not a freedom issue.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think it’s dependent on a few factors. The primary factor is the state the club is located. Some states have strict mask mandates. The other factor is the time it will take to get an overwhelming majority of the population vaccinated. This is a huge variable. There are more vaccine doses that aren’t being distributed. I think they must get this working better. They should be vaccinating folks 24/7. Based on the performance so far - I’m thinking you might be able to club in a primarily Republican state by the summer (maybe late June or early July) without a mask.
  • amorgaudium
    3 years ago
    @twentyfive Totally agree, I am by no means anti masking. I wear one everywhere I go. I figure if I went to a club now and had to wear a mask in the back of my head I would know it's dangerous to be there, either for me or for them. Not sure I could fully enjoy the experience like it. I figure once the mask mandate in strip clubs is officially gone, is when it will feel like going to one is back to 'normal'. For location reference, I go mostly in penn, baltimore, dc, nc, sc and sometimes ga. Others during vacation when those exist again.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    As Eve said, here in NE FL masks are rarely seen in the club anymore, even with a lot of the staff. Now people can have differing opinions on that, but let's be real. After 9 months, if a high risk guy hasn't learned by now how to 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 by avoiding crowded places, wearing PPE and sanitizing often, then that's on him.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’m in South East Florida and even though I haven’t been to a club since March I’m out and about and in this area you can’t go to any supermarket or mall none without a mask, plenty of outdoor venues here as well and very few people are at the farmers market or the fishing pier without masks, even in the more wide open areas like the parks and other places most people put on their mask when they are close to others even when you enter a restaurant you wear your mask until you are seated at an appropriately spaced table. Like I said masks aren’t an infringement of anyone’s freedom they are a courtesy that you extend to others, no different than saying thank you to the person who held the door for you or excuse me when you accidentally bump someone else.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Focusing on Arizona..here are my thoughts. 70% of Covid deaths fall in the age range of 65+. The are ~ 700k 65+ people in AZ. AZ currently has about 300k vaccine doses which will be given to this population first. Factor in 15% of the population had probably already had it. Kids rarely die from it etc... Point is, the death rate should start plummeting in the next few weeks making it hard for the government to justify restrictions. Yea, I spend far too much time thinking about this.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25, we heard you the first time - you're repeating yourself now as if it makes you point any more valid or understandable. We get your view, but not everyone shares it. If a high risk grown man decides to go into a crowded strip club then he takes his own chances. He is making that decision knowing the risks as well as you do - he just doesn't care as much as you do. that's on him. I'm not going to sit for hours in a club masked up just to protect a moron from himself.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Fuck off rickiboi all you do is troll me to the point that it’s annoyingly similar to my first wife I’m going to tell you I live in a good place, that empty room in your head that you’re reserving for me , would be better used if you let someone else move in there instead.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25, why do you struggle so much differentiating between topical disagreement and trolling? You posted something I disagreed with - twice because I guess you didn't think we understood it the first time. I responded. It's called a back and forth discussion.
  • gotoguy
    3 years ago
    You can go to clubs safely, 65 or not, after you have the vaccine. No severe cases of COVID in vaccinated people.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Dugan why is it you always address your comments to me instead of st generally stating your opinion, only because you’re full of shit you just want my approval, We all know you are a loser and prevaricator ! You talk about going to all of these clubs in J-ville and the surrounding areas how is it that not another soul on this board has met you, that’s the real question. We know you’ll set up another straw man to make up more shit but the truth is I haven’t addressed you in any of these threads where you’re trolling me untill you started shit
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Dugan why is it you always address your comments to me instead of st generally stating your opinion, only because you’re full of shit you just want my approval" Or maybe because I was responding to your specific comment? Are you just too delicate to handle a difference of opinion? Is that why you always start ranting at the first hint of it? ===> "You talk about going to all of these clubs in J-ville and the surrounding areas how is it that not another soul on this board has met you, that’s the real question." As a family man, business owner and a respected member of certain community organizations/endeavors, I can't risk being openly associated with strippers and most especially old deviants who swap war stories about 15 year olds on sail boats.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    We have a viable vaccine that hopefully won't have significant adverse effects. Production, distribution, and application are currently the rate limiting factors. There is yet another new variant. B.1.1.7 is up to 70% more transmittable. It spread rapidly in the UK. It has now been identified in CO, CA, & FL. To date, none of the variations have resulted in higher levels of morbidity or mortality, but that may not always be the case. With a potential return to normal in sight, why is wearing a mask indoors for another 6 months such a big deal?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You’re full of shit, I had a bigger business than you ever dreamed of and met plenty of fellow TUSCLers and never had a problem my and many others think you are a little pee wee herman type dork posting insults from the secrecy of an internet connection setting up straw men to live the supposed life you dream of but can never actually attain As far as 65 yo men swapping stories about 15 year olds on sailboats that was someone else, who has since passed on, and you are not one to cast stones, how about all of those drunken nights you talk about leaving Mrs Dugan and the Dugan tweens home while you sought whores to cuckold her with. Mrs Dugan must be simple minded, if 10% of those stories you post are true, which would explain how such a loser as yourself actually found a woman stupid enough or desperate enough to agree to marriage and bear children with the likes of you.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Whenever you decide to stop derailing other people’s threads I’ll accommodate you, but don’t attack me or I will respond ^ You’re good at trying to switch the narrative but facts are stubborn things we all know you are trolling me not the other way around My advice to you would be to quit, before the hole you dig is a sinkhole and you drown in it.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25, given your heroic defense of the admitted pedo and how much you and others enjoyed swapping stories with him in your little meetups, I can only go with my gut. Like minds tend to associate socially. As far as my exposure, I work in a sensitive industry with little tolerance for deviant behavior. You could have simply responded to my comment, but instead (once again) you took this thing off the rails. Because that is what you do. I'm just waiting now for a couple of other accounts to be trotted out for the customary troll-fecta.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Frankly 25 I suspect that at least one of you tuscl knitting circle deviants and perhaps more than one is a registered sex offender. Sorry dude, but being loud on an anonymous discussion board is one thing, bit it's quite another to meet people in person.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    3 years ago
    At present a strip club without masks sounds like a COVID party
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ===> As a family man, business owner and a respected member of certain community organizations/endeavors, I can't risk being openly associated with strippers and most especially old deviants who swap war stories about 15 year olds on sail boats. So the truth comes out you think you’re better than everyone else and we should be honored that you grace us with your pres Go fuck your opiniated bigoted self crawl back into what ever sewer you came from, You show us every time you post how much of a slimeball you really are
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "So the truth comes out you think you’re better than everyone else" Do I think I'm better than anyone who tells a story about a 15 year old giving him a blowjob and the guy(s) who vigorously defended him? Every second of every day dude.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    "Sorry dude, but being loud on an anonymous discussion board is one thing, bit it's quite another to meet people in person." Exactly. Any dipshit with an internet connection can do the former. It takes someone with just a tiny bit of self-confidence for the latter. Ricky Boy is full of bravado and BS behind the keyboard, but is not about to let anyone actually see what a pathetic little shit he really is.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    LOL make up any stupid story you like everything I posted came from your own keypad nothing you said about me is true and you can’t seem to get your head out of your ass
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    Depends. Does safety matter to you? At the current rate vaccines are being administered, the answer is probably never. If you prefer to say f-it and open everything up... then FL (or at least parts of it) are already over masking up... maybe some other states too.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    In theory by this Summer vaccines will be widespread enough to freely allow people to basically say "I've been vaccinated". Dancers may have to provide some proof of vaccination. Basically whenever whoever wants a vaccine can get one. Hospital bed space may also be a factor but hopefully that will open up as more people get vaccinated.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "When will I be able to go into a strip club again, without masks?" In restrictive states who knows? In FL, right away or as soon as you grow a set of balls.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Take your Midol Troll
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25, I know you crave my attention, but you should know that I aged out of your ideal romantic range about 35 years ago - when I was in the 9th grade.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Take a Midol troll Boi
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion