Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Eve, Nicespice I’ve began my Trucking career and I need you now

THEWHITEKNIGHT

Camelot

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Oh what sorrow I am

Weep I do

Black Rose 🥀, Black Rose 🥀

Darkness through yonder window breaks

Too much road, too many miles

Loneliness and despair

Nicespice....Eve....show me love

Come to meeeeeeeeeeeee 😢 😭 💦 🌊

Replies (2)

Profile picture for THEWHITEKNIGHT
THEWHITEKNIGHT
•

Nina...Nina you’ve come back? For thy? Oh where NinaBambina....Where oh where have you beena?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

PoleDancer83 is available too.

She would love to listen to your prose - as you tie her down - and skull fuck her until she pukes.

Then perhaps you can drip hot candle wax on her nipples and clit.

It’s very romantic - and since she needs money - it’s probably a reasonable price to fuck her ass until it’s raw and bloody...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement