tuscl

Why must CNN have homos hosting NYE?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, December 31, 2020 5:52 AM
I don’t get it with CNN. They got one silver haired fag to host NYE - and then the tranny freak Kathy Griffin got fired - and they grabbed Andy Cohen to host with Anderson Cooter. Why not get a reasonable non-ass-fucker? Can’t they find a male host who likes pussy?

20 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Or even some good looking female eye candy, I think this might be hetero phobia
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    CNN likes to promote turd boxers. Don King would be proud.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Well if Don Lemon is not going to be doing it then I'll have to find something else to watch.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    With the look on Jake Trappers face - you can tell he’s not enjoying his shit packing! It’s obvious Fredo Cuomo has hemorrhoid rage from his ass being ravaged by Jussie Smollet and other Subway sausage fiends! Dong Licker Lemon is a true deviant! He only packs the keesters of white gays. Wtf is up with that? BAM (Black Asses Matter)! Can’t they get a comedian from another network to make it entertaining - like Daniel Tosh? I’m sure his contract specifies two gallon tubs of lube and a few gerbils...
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    What ? No transgenders ? I can’t watch.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Maybe Rupaul! But I think her cock would be constantly poking Anderson Cooter in the eye. That hottie Laverne Cox would work for me!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I thought fruitcakes were for Christmas, not New Year's.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Seriously, that is a good question. Are these decisions based on demographic data driving the most viewership? Or, is it based on someone in management being an LBGTXYZ? My guess is the latter.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sadly, they haven’t gotten the Village People to perform. That would be fun at least. The last thing I want is two depressed ass clowns in Times Square looking up at my balls! Sorry - looking up at the ball!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    If someone is gay that's their business. What I'm not OK with is their gayness being forced on the rest of us by a leftist agenda pushing media.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    They are so close to Broadway - it would be difficult to find an unlubed male ass for several blocks.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    lmao so obtuse and so fucking funny
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    U serious Cooper and the reality show gossip homo? What is this, The Buttfuck Brothers Special?
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I say these guys would be more entertaining. [view link]
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    How many people on this thread are already drunk?
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Ha ha - “men on film” - funny stuff. “He just exploded on the screen”
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I watched those ass baggers - and they are entertaining! They even chatted with another flamer - Dong Licking Lemon! His house is beautifully decorated! Andy Cohen loves his Tequila shooters! I’m wondering if booze loosens his bowels for entry...
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I turned it on for 5 minutes just to see... and it was worse than I imagined. They were discussing how Andy once smelled a fart and it came from Cameron Diaz. Then the smell got worse and that's when he knew she shit her pants. I know that sounds nuts but I'm just saying what I heard live on the air. Tomorrow they go back to being serious journalists I guess.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That Andy is an expert in ass! If a colon cowboy thinks you shit your pants - you probably did...
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I thank Jesus every day that some useless loser ended up being desert scum and not a human being.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion