tuscl

“Blackwater attack survivor to Trump: You will have to face God”

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all:

“Blackwater attack survivor to Trump: You will have to face God”

Four US security personnel from the private company Blackwater, who were convicted of shooting unarmed civilians in the Nisour Square massacre in Iraq, have been included in a swathe of pardons announced by President Trump.

16 comments

• ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Yes he will, and it won't be pretty! 😠👹
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think his pardons will be pretty far down the list of items when he faces his maker.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    People who don't like President Trump are the ones who will have to answer to God.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Iraqis are the enemy, just not the worst enemy: progressives. Come on Covid-19.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. You advocate for American civilians murdering foreign civilians in nations the US has invaded?

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    They are the enemy and as such are fair game. Muslims started asymmetrical war, now they reap their just due.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Is Iraq the enemy or Muslims? Did we create said enemy by invading their country?

Do you advocate murdering Muslim Amerucans? Advocate war crimes? Think American civikians should murder Iraqis?

You do realize you sound like a sick fuck
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If I was able to play poker in real life with people as smart as you over, I would be very wealthy. Christian Iraqis?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    So you do.

How do you tell a Christian Jewish or atheist Iraqi from a Muslim one before deciding to murder them?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I know nothing about murdering people. That question should be asked in a community that worships criminals, the democratic party base. Maybe your idea of just killing them all is the best.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    “...like President Trump, are the ones who will have to answer to God.”

~ Dave_Anderson
    ~ Joined Sep, 2012
    ~ Last Seen Dec, 2020
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum you said "They are the enemy and as such are fair game." In reference to American civikians murdering Iraqi civilians
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The thing that is supposed to differentiate our military from our enemies gets blurred from time to time by petty demagoguery and self serving petty tyranny, we always get back to our principles and demand better of our leaders, this will be no different
    Eventually there will be an accounting and this will not stand.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    A member of the military has the right to refuse to commit war crimes. Its a choice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Trump can stop being jealous of Obama's Nobel Prize. He's now sure to be named 2020 Recruiter of The Year by ISIS and Al Qaeda.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion