tuscl

Fuckbook is a piece of shit! MeWe all the way !

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:32 PM
Lol. Fuckbook just banned me from posting because I apparently posted “hate speech “. Lol. A queer is displayed and I simply state that he is queer and a faggot. What the hell is so hateful about that? The queer is admittedly a queer and a faggot. Why does my reinforcement of their chosen fetish make me hateful? Perhaps fuckbook is the RACIST, BIGOTED piece of shit that they wish to protect the world from. ???? MeWe all the way, baaaaaaby!

7 comments

• Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The word "faggot" is considered by the word police to be hate speech, equivilent to the "n" word.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yet the hate filled bigoted racist phrase "white privilege" is fine.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 I am just guessing, but I recommend you and all to no drink and drive or drink and post... :D
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Saying fag gets you banned immediately from any of these major social media platforms. I was on Twitter for two weeks and I said fag once and immediately I was permanently blocked by the algorithm and never allowed back with that account. You can say fuck, shit, etc, but not fag.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i guess you can type smoke a fag and have it misinterpreted as wanting to fire away with a gun at one. afterwards you light up and puff away at a cigarette.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    You're technically correct that facebook is shit. Right for the wrong reasons
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @CJkent. .... lol .... BINGO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion