tuscl

OT. Fuck Vodka !

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, December 16, 2020 7:47 PM
Fuck vodka! I am now making my own moonshine. Spike my wine with my home distilled 150 proof shit! Damn mind blowing. Well, for me anyway. Take some strawberries, add water, sugar, and yeast. Ferment it for 10 days and then distill it.... fucking GOLDEN!

7 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Good lord. Selling that primo? ...just tell me you didd'nt make it in an old radiator.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Lol. Nope. I distilled it on my stove. Ran it at 143 degrees F until all dripping stopped, then tossed it. Then increased the temperature to 180 and ran it until I got at least 1000 ml. Fucking 150 proof! GOLDEN, home distilled MOONSHINE! Only took 12 hours after the initial fermentation cycle.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That is impressive! Another unexpected positive outcome of the pandemic...
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Im gonna make me some! Beer for my horses and Moonshine for my men
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Yeah, Tito’s is 27 bucks for the family size bottle. I’ll take that. Or Plantation 138 proof dark rum is $28 a liter. I admire your industriousness but I’ve spent a lifetime finding good ways to imbibe and I’m good.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    All I can say is be extra careful with that and do plenty of research. I looked into it a couple years ago because I thought it would be a fun hobby. Decided against it when I learned that improper cuts during the distilling process could result in serious illness, blindness or death.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I used to fuck a dancer named Vodka but she got out of the business after she graduated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion