tuscl

Stripper Referrals

OTC “My hot friend wants to meet you!” I’ve had that a few times and actually the girl was pretty hot. Not catfished at all. My stripper friends I’ve met through the years have had a good looking group of girlfriends.

ITC has been way more hot or miss but you can see it right there. It’s usually the dancer trying to nudge into a girl that’s having a hard time making money. But If I’m with a dancer that I’m even willing to entertain these ideas she’s probably hot enough where I’d just rather keep spending on her.

Threesomes have been offered a lot for both in the club and outside but I never felt like spending the $$$. Pyrrhic victory imo. They don’t want the other to think they are a cheap ho or something, fuck’s with prices.

How have y’all’s experiences been when a stripper refers a friend to you?

16 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Once in a while I will come across a girl who is willing to share her money with someone else, but not too often, especially nowadays. Over the years I've done a handful of 3-somes and they were mostly good, but not worth the extra cash except as novelty experiences. As I now often tell a girl when she suggests including a friend, I only have one penis.
  • Rod8432
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the phrase, "Pyrrhic victory." I had to look it up.
  • PhredJohnson
    4 years ago
    Just before Michigan’s most recent shutdown went into effect I was at the club with a dancer I’d seen there and OTC. She told me she was temporarily going to another state during our lockdown and introduced me to a dancer-friend for a test drive ITC but who would also be willing to meet OTC during shutdown. Every once in a while it pays to be a good guy!
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I’ve only accepted such a referral once. It wasn’t bad at all but nothing crazy good. The gal I was referred to was a good friend of the other and fairly new. The referral was not so that I would have an amazing experience so much as getting her friend some business.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @Muddy

You wrote and I quote:

“OTC “My hot friend wants to meet you!” I’ve had that a few times and actually the girl was pretty hot.”

Pics of the “hot” girls or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    It’s usually older more experienced dancers that are willing to share $$$ and regulars. There is a legendary older Phoenix dancer (Mustang) at Sugar 44 who always talks up other dancers and encourages her customers to get dances from them. It does nothing to deter her regulars, but it builds good will with them and with other dancers. It’s why she’s something of a queen bee in every club she works at.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    When the the hottest, or near hottest, girl in the club, on whom I've spent money and/or met OTC asks me to spend a little on her "friend", I'm mostly inclined to do it, as long as it really is "a little". I've never had one of my regular ask me to spend a *lot* on another girl, though I have been told about someone who'll do what I want when my initial prospect won't.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Referrals are sometimes another way of a stripper saying my friend is too fat and or homely to make money so will you give her some attention and cash to increase her self esteem? My answer to that is another way of saying no.
    Occasional exception is when a strange dancer approaches me and gets the vibe that she's not my type and won't be getting anywhere with me and offers to send over a friend that she thinks might be more to my liking. I can think of one time where that worked out. Usually I prefer to do my own choosing.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    I have my faves and don't stray much from them. A few times I've done double dances w her friend, but even then I'm mostly focused on the fave. Nothing wrong w her friend, she hasn't been my type.

NAAAASTY
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    "It’s usually older more experienced dancers that are willing to share $$$ and regulars. "

More girls could do this, and it'll increase their income. Lack of confidence, pettiness, among other reasons is why they don't. The older women understand the game better.

NAAAASTY
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Never had a stripper referral OTC, but have had a few ITC. ITC it's been hit or miss. Most of the time, as you said, it her trying to help a dancer who is having a bad night. There area few who do so to score points. One dancer in particular would recommend other dancers to me, or told another dancer to approach me, because she knew I liked a combination of variety and favorites, and if there wasn't enough of either I would not stay long or spend as much. She knew the type of dancers I liked and the kind of dances, and that I would often thank her for some nice new blood. Rarely did her recommendation disappoint. Several even became favorites in their own right.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve had a strong push from a dancer I know well to do a threesome with her and a friend. She’s asked me to do this with two different girls.

One girl is a stripper/whore - and she has a filthy look - with bad tattoos and a cute face and tiny titties. My dancer friend sends me photos - and it’s tempting - but it’s not my thing. I prefer enjoying a sexy woman in a one on one setting.

The other girl my dancer friend wants me to meet is a civilian. She keeps asking if I will take her and her civilian friend to a sex club so we can all get together and play. I don’t know of any sex clubs - and I know I don’t belong in one.

I would rather think of a threesome as a fantasy. It’s less disappointing in a fantasy. It’s also cheaper!
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I love 3somes. But only if the girls are into each other. So a referral is the best way to go. You find one girl that wants to do it, then let her find a girl that she likes. She is most likely going to find a hot one if she is going to have sex with her herself. Yes, the cost goes up. This is why I miss Hong Kong/TJ . The cost of it there isn't all that much.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Nice. Living the dream. And Kudos for the use of “Pyrrhic victory”. As Washington said after he heard of the massive British casualties at Bunker Hill, “I will sell a hill to them at that price any day.”
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @Cashman1234, coincidentally, a dancer recently propositioned a threesome with another (non-dancer) she's got the hots for. Haven't heard back if including a fat ugly guy is gonna work. :D
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    I just remembered that one very tall curvy blonde that would sit with me, when I was waiting for my current favorite at the time, would give me high mileage dances in the few occasions I would get dances with her when my favorite was a no-show.

In one of these occasions she asked me to get dances with her friend from school, that was starting that day.

Her “friend” was a smoking hot spinner a real dime, we started to make out in the middle of the first dance and by the third dance we were so excited and so close to full service that the “house mom” came to stop us from having intercourse.

She became a favorite after that. One of the nicest girls I have had the pleasure to meet.

Thank you for making me remember the good times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion