tuscl

What kind of relationships are there?(List and explanation)

Its weird but nowadays there's all sorts of relationships, I wanted you guys to clarify if you can since you seem to know a lot about these topics!

1-Fuckbuddy: A woman you only have sex with?
2-Friends with benefits: A woman you hook up with, b/f type but not monogamous.
3-Dating; A meeting between two people implies monogamy, the goal is to find a long-term exclusive partner?
4-Open relationship: When two people are in a long relationship but they both know they are hooking up with other people?
5-Spinning plates: When a guy is dating multiple women but doesn't tell them about it?

9 comments

• Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    1 and 2 ar essentially the same. 5 is not a relationship. It's a position you find yourself in. And it's not a positive one ad Tu he Oakridge Boys will explain.

https://youtu.be/tvfjxm5Lynk
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Ignore my typos. I've had a few.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Women crave commitment and relationships. What op is discussing is looked down upon.by most women
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I guess you could consider those relationships as variants on marriages as well?

3. Marriage with monogamy.
    4. Open marriage.
    5. Marriage supposedly monogamous - with cheating.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    There's arguably two sliding scales of monogamy and emotional entanglement. So straight fuck buddies are not monogamous nor emotionally entangled. A monogamous marriage is the opposite. An open marriage is not monogamous but is emotionally entangled. As for monogamous but not emotional.... Probably rare.

And the middle? Messy complicated and not sustainable Long term. Maybe long term mostly monogamous fwb who sometimes have threesomes together?
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Fuck buddy and fwb are the same. Going forward society is going to promote these "open" marriages and poly/multiple partner relationships as 4 and 5 mostly benefit women and Chad. An "open" marriage is a joke in most cases. Basically your wife just wants to cuck you and you still support her emotionally and financially. An open relationship is only equal if you can have as many bitches as she has Chad's and Tyrones which is impossible for most guys.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    The key difference between fuck buddy and fwb is you are supposed to actually be friends if you are fwb
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Consensual polyamorous marriage which appears to conform to societal oppression, but doesn't really.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I have no clue. All I know is that my wife (20 years younger than I) has her “male friends “. I told her that I don’t care as long as she doesn’t tell me about it. Gives me solstice when I decide to partake with AMP chicks and hot Ebony Strippers. She no tell, thus I no tell. We are a fucking (pun intended) happy couple!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion