Are Colorado clubs open?

loganshard
Logans Hard in NYC. Dreaming of Spinners Since, Well, Forever
Traveling to Denver area next week.
Anything open there now a days?

11 comments

• loganshard
    4 years ago
    Any recommendations of CO clubs Gentlemen of TUSCL???
  • BaggerRider
    4 years ago
    As far as I know, all Colorado clubs are closed as of now. On December 18 Governor Polis will decide if he is going to continue the Red Level restrictions.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Shotguns *might* be open now. But most likely only stage performances, not sure exactly what is going on there.
  • ulitimate1
    4 years ago
    PT's Centerfolds is closed.
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    taking a drive up to Wyoming. Anyone know the status there?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Wyoming is open. If you go to a few clubs, chances are good you will run into a Colorado dancer. I’ve heard some have migrated up there.
  • Tr6guy
    4 years ago
    All of the PT's clubs are closed - Diamond Cabaret. PT's, The Mens Club, La Bohemn and PT's Centerfolds
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    Hey @nicespice, never been to WY, any recommendations in the Cheyenne area?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I think The Den is the main club. There is another one that may be worth looking into if you will already be in the area. The Den is in a remote area and you might not have cell phone service there. I can’t comment much about anybody’s looks or personality since I have never been there. I do know the price structure is 1 song $25, 2 songs $40, 4 songs $75, 1/2 hr $150 (includes beer or well drink), champagne dance $280 and to stay with the champagne area the entire night $600.

So...if you find somebody you like, it seems the prices go down the longer you stick around. My guess is that a visit will be hit or miss, but hey YOLO and if you do go, I encourage you to write a review because I think it’s been forever since anyone had done so.
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the input @nicespice
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    Funny @nicespice, I just looked at the TUSCL page Wyoming clubs. The Den has 69 reviews as of this moment.
    I think The Den is calling me!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion