tuscl

This Yara from 90 Day Fiance

I'm watching this tonight and I'm thinking to myself why do I even bother with American girls. Look at how hot this girl is,https://images.app.goo.gl/zFGtSWLHEYQuzD… and lets be real, it ain't the guy she's after it's that American money. I got some of that American money and I'm down to use it dammit. I don't think Yara can top Paola though oh man that is one of the hottest girls ever and look at this fucking guy with her.https://images.app.goo.gl/Tm8fNYu9aJe8wy… I need to start branching out into some of these fucked up countries with hot women. And I want to make it clear people are hard on these guys/guys that are just branching out looking for love. I can't blame them and won't ever say a cross word about them.

However one thing these super pathetic losers don't understand is you got get a bunch a these girls at once. I foresee a '27 Yankees lineup version of Venezuelan refugee hot girls stable that I just fuck everyday. You got your leadoff hitter at 8 am, clean up hitter at 4pm etc. I'll let them get some of that USD $$$ and USDick. And that'll be pretty much it from here on out. These American girls ugh "It's gonna be $1000 for an hour" Fuck outta here with that noise. I'm done.

15 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    *walks out hoping the camera follows me*
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Absolutely Muddy, these guys who are seeking out foreign brides who are far out of their league will have a wonderful 3 years. That's the amount of time it takes for a green card holder to be eligible for U.S. citizenship if she is married to a U.S. citizen. After that he's back to square one, minus whatever he paid to get her here, support her for 3 years (including immigration attorney costs), alimony and child support. Though the last expense doesn't always apply because many of these girls are smart enough to be on birth control so that they can save their eggs for better and/or younger looking guys.
  • ricktheturtle
    4 years ago
    Muddy, if you want to keep your mail order bride happy you can just let her have a side piece willing to give it to her all TURTLESTYLE!

I’m willing to help out. If the girls gettin’ it turtlestyle she might be willing to stay with you indefinitely. But I’m only willing to help if she’s an actual hottie. No uggo mail order brides for this turtle. Aah...yup
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Lol - good stuff - someone’s gotta make a X rated reality show with Muddy’s ‘27 Yankees scenario. I think an Amazing Race type show where guys are given like $1000 per day and have to travel the world creating their team
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Hottest lineup after a month wins
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan: "these guys who are seeking out foreign brides who are far out of their league will have a wonderful 3 years"

And *possibly* a charge from INS. There was an effort a few years ago (not sure if it's still going on) to "crack down" on this road to citizenship, which the government views as invalid when the marriage ends shortly after citizenshio is acquired. I don't know if they were ever able to get any convictions, but I've heard of a couple people stung.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Reverend horny bastard married a third world hooker. Surprised he doesn't comment
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ^RHB is awesome. You're a trolling douchebag. And now ignored. Which I suppose will bring you great delight.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The show is a train wreck - and it’s a challenge to look away.

The American guys are usually very odd.

There are some beauties from Ukraine. There was one guy from Las Vegas who met a Ukrainian beauty on a paid site, and she kept not showing for their dates. Every person he spoke to told him Ukrainian girls are known scammers.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    just like a lot of reality shows this one is also scripted a lot. but i do like checking out the girls on the show, but i haven't done that in a while. i look at it as each girl on the show is representing her country, like a beauty pageaant.

i saw a commercial yesterday where a couple were talking in front of the camera while sitting on their bed. the girl had awesome thick thighs. she might be filipina or latina. i'll check it out again.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    The success rate on the show is actually not too bad. Maybe even better than fully American couples. Most of them are still together and having kids.
    Season 1: 4/4
    Season 2: 3/6
    Season 3: 6/6
    Season 4: 3/5
    Season 5: 4/5
    Season 6: 3/6
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    You have to admit its pathetic for a guy to have to buy poor women from poor countries coz no American woman wants him
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Well maybe not quite as pathetic as a hypocritic with a pre-op tranny BF who continues to troll a strip club website even after previously being banned 2 or 3 times. lulz
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    hypocrite
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Seems that Wavy's claim of 'living rent free in Icey's head' isn't just true for him. As a matter of fact, I'd wager that it's actually a guy who isn't even on the forums anymore, CD, and RHB who is living rent free in Icey's head. He calls three different posters CD, and has to speak of RHB having a wife from a third world country far too frequently. A damn shame.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion