tuscl

Sure hope it doesn’t come to this...

Huntsman
Gynecology student
Saturday, December 5, 2020 11:11 AM

6 comments

• rattdog
    4 years ago
    i'd rather lose $10 a round of bingo to each of them rather than tip them a buck on stage
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I doubt it will come to that. Remember, there will always be hot girls - and those hot girls will think stripping will be easy money. By the time they realize it’s not so easy - they will already be dependent on a fast money lifestyle.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lol seems about right
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    We might be losing a whole wave of new strippers that would've come out of high school the last couple years now. I see it sort of see it like the strip club equivalent of how the French lost a whole generation of men during WWI.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Yes, but, losing a year or more of equivalent education will make them extra dumb. The education system will push them along and let them graduate even though they learned next to nothing with online classes since the teacher's union refused to go back to work (somehow education is non-essential). Later, they will flunk out of college and will have to strip to make ends meet.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Longball, there is a bigger problem with schools being virtual than just a lower quality education. Instead of the hot girls flirting with guys in person to get what they want, they now just flirt with them over a video call and still get what they want. This could lead the ones that would have become strippers to go the virtual route with onlyfans and other cam sites instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion