tuscl

Ba da ba ba ba I'm Lofn' it: Dancer Q&A with Lofn

Thursday, December 3, 2020 11:02 AM
Lofn posts every now and then. She's got some reviews and a couple of interesting articles check those out. She also works at Larry Flynts Hustler Club down in New Orleans be sure to head over there too. Lets chat and see what she's all about. 1. When did you start dancing? 2. What got you into it? 3. It looks like you've danced all over the Big Easy, could you talk about that scene? How has it been in the past and where's it going? 4. What clubs would you recommend for customers there? how about dancers? What clubs to avoid? 5. Can you describe yourself as dancer? Physically and what's your style of stripping? 6. What are some things that customers do that turn you on? 7. What are some things customers do that you hate? 8. Any dancer drama stories? 9. Have you met up with tuscler BookGuy yet? 10. What kind of outfits do you like on customers, hate? 11. Have you ever done anything in VIP that you regret? 12. A stripper on bourbon street has probably become a professional of dealing with drunks, any stories there or expand on? 13. How has the money been in New Orleans? 14. How has dancing changed from the time you started to now or has it even changed? 15. Queen of the dayshift in your tagline, you got something against the night shift? 16. What are some other cities you would like to dance at? Thanks

19 comments

• Lofn
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the interview, Muddy! 1. When did you start dancing? I started in 2008. 2. What got you into it? Dancing had always appealed to me, but I lacked confidence. It took me several times darkening the door of a strip club before I worked up the courage to audition. I was out of school and getting started in my vanilla career when I decided to start stripping in order to make ends meet. I stripped to support myself during unpaid internships, and though I thought I would quit dancing once I had a 9-to-5, I have continued to do it on and off for the last 12 years, because I love it. 3. It looks like you've danced all over the Big Easy, could you talk about that scene? How has it been in the past and where's it going? The New Orleans strip club scene has contracted a lot in recent years. When I started, there were more than a dozen strip clubs in the French Quarter alone, and it was pretty much anything goes at many of them—sex for sale, drugs for sale. Since the raids and crackdowns in 2015, a lot of clubs have shuttered permanently. Right now, only four French Quarter strip clubs are open, because of COVID. 4. What clubs would you recommend for customers there? how about dancers? What clubs to avoid? I am biased, but I recommend Hustler if you like dynamic stage performances. Visions if you want mileage. Penthouse if you want eye candy. 5. Can you describe yourself as dancer? Physically and what's your style of stripping? I’m a skinny white chick with tattoos and blonde hair (actually, pastel blue right now). I do a lot of pole tricks. I love climbing Hustler's 27-foot pole. 6. What are some things that customers do that turn you on? When they’re courteous, when they tip the stage, when they buy dances and rooms, I am a happy camper. 7. What are some things customers do that you hate? I hate when customers disrespect my boundaries and try to waste my time. When they piss themselves during a lapdance. 8. Any dancer drama stories? All my coworkers are pretty chill. 9. Have you met up with tuscler BookGuy yet? I have not! 10. What kind of outfits do you like on customers, hate? Anything clean, anything except those very thin pants or sweatpants that seem designed to facilitate a lapdance-induce orgasm. 11. Have you ever done anything in VIP that you regret? This is a brag, not a regret, but once a guy came in with his cute British girlfriend and bought couples’ lap dances. She was incredibly hot and incredibly into me, so after the lapdance, we met up in the ladies’ room and fucked. I don’t think he knew. 12. A stripper on bourbon street has probably become a professional of dealing with drunks, any stories there or expand on? One very drunk customer had been slinging insults at me and another dancer, telling us how much our pussies stunk, etc. That kind of thing doesn’t phase me, so I sold him lapdances and tuned him out. A bill fell out of his pocket during the dance, and he was being such a dick that I pocketed it and considered it a tip for dealing with his BS. When I looked at it in the light, I saw it was a hundred dollar bill. I felt guilty for pickpocketing so much cash. I felt bad stealing from that customer, even though he was an ass. 13. How has the money been in New Orleans? I have not worked since the start of the pandemic. Our clubs just recently reopened in a limited capacity. The money in New Orleans ebbs and flows with the season. Summer is our off season. But you have the potential to meet a whale at any point on Bourbon Street. 14. How has dancing changed from the time you started to now or has it even changed? Pole dancing has gotten a lot more athletic across the board, I think because of the proliferation of pole studios. Also, a lot of dancers are now content creators who use the club as a backdrop and a marketing tool. It’s very common for dancers to double as Youtubers or Instagram influencers or webcammers. And dancers are more willing to engage with customers outside the club via these platforms, which was a lot more uncommon when I started. 15. Queen of the dayshift in your tagline, you got something against the night shift? I love the night shift, but because of my vanilla career, it’s easier for me to work day and midshift. I may pick up some night shifts once the pandemic is over. 16. What are some other cities you would like to dance at? I would love to go back to Vegas when the pandemic is over. I danced there briefly, at Cheetahs, a few years back. And I would love to get contracted at a club in Guam. Dancing on a tropical island for a few months sounds amazing, and afterwards, I could hop over to Japan and brush up on my Nihongo.
  • Lofn
    4 years ago
    Thanks for reading!
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    It's been 5 years since I was in Guam but business looked very slow for the ladies. On the main street in Tumon Bay, you can't walk 100' without hitting a massage parlor. The girls were bored calling out any guy that walked by. The strip clubs also had empty lots. This might be a result of the Marines and Navy frowning on coming back to base drunk and random checks including alcohol. Used to be reporting for duty was enough. Now you actually have to be sober.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Any follow on questions out there? I got a couple. 17. At any point have you done extras? 18. Best spot for food in New Orleans?
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Another great interview. Thanks to Muddy and Lofn.
  • Lofn
    4 years ago
    17. At any point have you done extras? I have had sex with customers twice, and in both cases, there was a mutual attraction. Once was with that British chick I mentioned, and the other time was with a guy who I just really clicked with. 18. Best spot for food in New Orleans? Just about anywhere you go in NOLA, the food is amazing. I'm feeling the boiled seafood at Dee's Xquisite Seafood lately.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Be sure to keep us posted when you start dancing again. I am in Pensacola and I get over to New Orleans now and then.
  • Lofn
    4 years ago
    I will do that, FishHawk. I miss it terribly, but don't feel safe going back to the club until I've been vaccinated. Hopefully this spring I'll be back on the pole.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I am with you. Lofn. I won’t go back to clubs until I am vaccinated.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Me, too, er, three. Just a few more months.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I've been away so long a few more months won't kill me but going to a club might.I am also waiting for the vaccine.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    #19 After raids and crackdowns in 2015, do you feel as if the clubs became easier? Or more challenging to work in? Thanks for the answers so far. 😊
  • Lofn
    4 years ago
    Very good question, nicespice! Thanks for asking! For me personally, working in the clubs became easier after the raids. The crackdowns facilitate the kind of work environment I prefer--no extras and no drug use inside the club. Managers at my club became VERY strict about contact, costumes, prohibiting any sign of OTC shenanigans. Like, if you have your phone out and appear to be exchanging contact info, you could lose your contract. However, I have a fair amount of privilege that not all strippers have, and for dancers who did rely on full service work in the clubs to pay the bills, work became harder. It's also more difficult to get hired, because there are fewer clubs. So while I have benefited--as a privileged, white, documented, conventionally attractive, able-bodied stripper who isn't a survival sex worker--lots of other dancers have struggled in the wake of the raids.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Thanks Muddy and Lofn. Good read and best wishes when you get back on the poleLofn.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Nice questions Muddy - and great answers Lofn. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I learned a lot about New Orleans. I’m sure it’s changed a bit since I was last there in 1974!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Good interview. I wish TUSCL had this sort of thing more often.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    # 20. Any chance you can post another pic? Showing your 'conventually attractiveness'. Thanks for considering.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    "When they piss themselves during a lapdance." -job hazards I didn't realize existed
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Being piss drunk is a thing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion