tuscl

"I was raped when I was 13..."

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
...she tells me when we are chatting about her childhood. This among many other things she told me about her family, living situation, medical bills messing up her credit, etc. I've known this chick for a while and she shares a bit more about herself each time.

Now could this all be a pity hustle? Maybe. Is all of this true? Maybe not, but I suspect that enough of it is. But any way you slice it, this young lady has had a tough journey.

Anyone else hear stuff like this from their club favorites?

27 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This is just speculation on my part. But, if she brought up childhood rape, it is possibly her sharing too much.

Your relationship with her is primarily pay for play, and that type of extreme sharing isn’t something that puts anyone in the mood for sex.

She may feel very comfortable speaking to you and sharing. Or, she may be one of those folks who doesn’t have a filter once she starts talking.

It’s not easy to share things like that, and I don’t see it as an effective marketing story (if it’s a fictional story), so I’d think it’s true? But maybe she thinks pity will get her some money?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    It flowed out of a conversation about childhoods and families, so I suspect it was more an over-sharing than a pity hustle. Obviously I could be wrong but I don't see the upside of using that particular circumstance in a hustle.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    But now that she's this comfortable with me, it's probably time to make the move on OTC with her. Whatever her issues are, she is also young and beautiful. I just hope that she doesn't have the sexual hangups that are common with girls who are abused.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    maybe this time going onward maybe it would be a good idea to refrain from any talks about childhoods and families with this particular girl? if she brings it up again then maybe it would be time to find a replacement.

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    If you don't have conversations about deep emotional pain how can you find people to take advantage of?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @rat: I hear what you're saying, but those conversations don't bother me. I've heard far worse over the years. At least in this instance it wasn't the girl's own father, which is the one twist to abuse stories which actually saddens me.

Besides, building rapport is exactly how I convert traditionally non-extras girls into OTC partners. Nothwithstanding the jaded and oversimplistic nature of ski's post, there is an kernel of truth in the notion that familiarity brings a greater understanding of a girl's motivations. With a young one with childhood issues, it's definitely about her wanting my approval - at some level- instead of believing that I want hers. Once that hurdle is cleared, which happens through quiet exchanges of stories, and she otherwise feels safe with me, opportunities tend to open up.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Anyone else hear stuff like this from their club favorites?"

Personal stuff is part of doing business once you've made a girl cum enough times. Even if you're a client. If this type of sharing is happening before that level of intimacy is there, I dunno the others had some thoughts on that. Yeah I even used the "i" word. Looks weird to me, too.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    A dancer I once knew was gang raped by her "friends" when she was 15, and molested by a couple of her mother's boyfriends when she was even younger than that. Virtually no inhibitions, and was willing to try almost everything, including some medium hardcore BDSM. Some of the best sex I've ever had.

On the other hand, another woman I know very well was also molested by various adults growing up, and she basically doesn't want any sex whatsoever, even totally vanilla.

So I imagine that the abuse itself is not the sole determining factor in whether or not you'll have a good time.

As to your larger point about story exchange leading to greater comfort, I couldn't agree more. It was one of the contribution factors that prompted her to see me OTC after months of "no".
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    She's sharing way too much you should distance yourself. Had the same experience very recently turned out she was bad shit crazy. Still experiencing blowback
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    This one has a few loose screws. One level below bat-shit crazy otherwise she would've told you sooner.

It's a mood killer and I cut them off sooner at the expense of OTC chances. Don't put up w that level of drama.

NAAAASTY
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I hear you Elmer and Na...sty, but this girl is also young and beautiful with a great body. Maybe I should steer clear, but I just can't see myself bailing after finally getting this close to the OTC goal line with this sweet thing.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Stayed tuned for the aftermath thread.

FWIW, if you're going in with eyes open then vaya con dios. You've been in the hobby this long, crazy is as crazy does.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    It's very hard for people to share things like that. When a girl does it randomly like that and to someone she has that kind of relationship with. I'd suspect she has mental health problems. ADHD or us a manic depressive. Could also be a sign if adderall abuse
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Heard it a few too many stories. Here is but one.

One favorite told me how she got in a wreck a few years ago, hurt her head and had to take some medicine which made her lose short term memory, so she couldn't hold a job. Her lesbian lover at the time danced and convinced her to go into stripping. They eventually broke up due to her lover being jealous that she was taking her regulars and making more money than her. Told me a whole other bunch of stuff, along the same line.

She was extremely flakey, but when in the right move gave the best dances at any of the area clubs.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Rickdugan appreciate your insights. Yer write just roll with the stories...
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    It can be exciting having sex with a woman who doesn’t abide by boundaries until she steps over the line into your personal or business life.
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    I had known my last CF for quite a while when she offered up that her stepfather began raping her when she was 13. She had a couple young daughters and was worried about him getting out of prison and looking them up. (He wasn't in jail for the rapes.) She was pretty drunk at the time and, as I said, had been hanging for a couple years before she ever mentioned anything like that. She would fuck me itc but was married and would never agree to meet for sex otc, although we did meet for lunch otc a few times. That didn't make sense to me but whatever let's you sleep at night.

Personally I believe in the individuality of everyone and it is interesting learning the stories, sad as they may be sometimes.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    I call bull shit not that she shared but what she is telling you is true. Most people when they have traumatic events do not like to talk about it. if a army vet likes to talk about all the killings he saw, it probably never happened. For strippers, most claim distress to get pitty. Pitty equals money.
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    She was already getting all my $ as we were regulars so I don't think that was the reason. I think she was drunk but she generally was so no idea why she felt like sharing that particularly day.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I agree with magicrat - as stories about rape are very risky for strippers to tell. It’s not a sexy thing, as it’s awful and sad. It will make most guys feel awful. But I don’t know if it makes a guy want to spend more money.

A story about a strippers boyfriend leaving her and taking her money - is a safer thing to try. So, I think most rape confessions are likely truthful or heavily based in truth.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I knew playing the rape game was a bad idea! It must have bothered you more than I thought ricky. 😣😣😣 Next time you suggest it, i will have an obligations to say no way. We can still play bouncer and manager though 😉
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I would suspect its a hustle. Even if its true, lots of people had bad childhoods. At least don't give her pitty money. Be smarter than that.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "At least don't give her pity money. Be smarter than that."

No worries Mr. Anderson. I much prefer to counter pity hustles by offering "earning opportunities." After all, as the old expression goes:

𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Anyone wonder about those two - Ernie and Burt? Sharing a one bedroom apartment - and having such an affinity towards rubber duckies?

I’m sure it was only because of the exorbitant Sesame Street rents.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Give a gal a fish - she eats for a day. Teach a gal to fish - she eats for a lifetime. Tell a gal she smells like fish - she learns to was her cooter after each lap dance?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    This reminds me of the following: Why are you a hooker? My mom died when I was 6. That's terrible, don't parents know what that does to kids. My father raped me when I was 12. Well at least you had 6 relatively good years. Dudley Moore as Arthur, one of the funniest movies of all time.
    "You're a hooker? Jesus I thought I was just doing great with you."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum congrats on being in the top 40 most ignored lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion