tuscl

What type of clubs pull girls on stage? How far can they go?

Some clubs allow dancers to take female customers on stage with them. I'm female and really looking forward to trying this out one day. I don't know any clubs that do this though. Another question is how far they can take it. I've heard about women getting stripped down to their panties and the dancer completely going down on them. I'm not willing to strip down, but dancing and mock sex sounds like a blast. What does the act usually entail? Is stripping necessary?

11 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    How far "can" they go depends on the person who goes up on stage. I haven't seen a club force a customer do something on stage they were unwilling to do in the moment, but I've seen some pretty out there stuff. Just remember in 2020 that most phones have cameras.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Whenever I see something out of the ordinary these days in the clubs, the next thing I'm doing is checking for cell phones recording it. And trying to avoid ending up in someone's snapchat.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    When Trixie's was open and full nude, and when it was the club with the hottest girls in town, bar none, this used to happen pretty often. And often, drunk "civilians" were just as willing to get naked as the dancers.

I haven't seen any of the other clubs in town do this at all, even for a birthday or bachelorette party, even though men in those situations often get pulled on stage and humiliated as part of the "festivities". Even before the religious prude law went into effect, I don't recall women doing this in any other club.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Only club I've been to that did anything like that was Pony Bama in Huntsville. No mock sex but topless and groping.
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    In way >500 strip outings I've never seen a female customer on stage.

However I did see a drunk 50-something year old guy twirl around a couple of times before being asked to step down at PTs in Denver (the one in the industrial area) a couple years ago.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I've see it at Follies but I suspect that the customer was actually an off duty dancer. I also once saw the bar tender, Angie, on her birthday, dan on top of the bar fully clothed.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I used to see it occasionally about 15-20 years ago but I have only seen it once in the past several years. That was when a group of ladies were celebrating a 21st birthday at the club and they pulled the birthday girl up on stage for the same type of multi-girl lapdance like they do for guys birthdays or bachelor parties.
    4 years ago
    Customers dragged or climbing volunteer like on stage and doing just about anything is a near nightly occurrence at HK in TJ. I’ve seen pretty much anything the customer is willing to do happen including most often joining the shaving cream show with dildos and vibrators as part of the festivities.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    The outhouse in Kansas has a thing where you tip a buck or two and lay down on the stage. They rub thier pussy in your face and often rub your dick if your a man. I saw a dancer put her hands down a girls pants once and pull her tits out doing this 1 time
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Not sure where your from but, I've seen this happen most often in Canada; Sundowner in NFalls, Cheetah's in Windsor and a couple others. Less often in the states; most recently in Dayton of all places; read my reviews.
  • Kcninja
    4 years ago
    At GQ's at the lake of the ozarks it happens alot. usually only the top comes off but once getting a couples dance the dancer had my wife's pants and panties down but nothing happened other than her pulling them down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion