tuscl

007 Sugar Baby

I recently was at bar. I had some dude point out to me one couple sitting in the outside seating. Some older guy, probably in 60's or 70's. And some young chick all bundled up with a skull cap and her hood up. It wasn't that cold. It was obvious she wasn't not trying to be seen. To me this is like a mega turn off. If your that horrified by me, get fucked. You got to at least fake it. What would you do in this situation if you were on a date with a stripper or sb? How would you feel? I'm Phil Donahue, we'll be right back.

7 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Part of the thrill in going out with sugar babies is parading around with her. If she is not going to be seen in public with me, then she's not going to be my sugar baby. This has never happened to me. But I"m in my 50s and look 40s. Let's see if that starts to happen to me in 20 years. Maybe I'll go back into the strip clubs then.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Never had it happen to me. If I'm out with a stripper, as a minimum, she's less than half my age, more likely closer to one third. I see people staring all the time. I don't care, and it's never seemed to bother my "date." Warrior's right, that's part of the fun. Like driving around in your flashy new sports car.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I told this story before. Prior to COVID I was seeing a girl weekly at my home that was exactly 50 years younger than me. There are several TUSCLers that know her or have seen photos of her to vouch for her good looks. One day we were having lunch at one of our favorite restaurants and this waiter with an eastern European accent had the nerve to ask what our relationship was. Without any hesitation she tells him that I am her boy friend. I'll bet that stirred things up in the kitchen.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I guess things are different during the pandemic. It’s important that the hottie is engaged and acting like a happy whore - and sexy arm candy.

If the vibe isn’t good, it’s a no go for me.

It’s not feigning your like for me - it’s thinking about the $$$$ you will use to buy those new Jimmy Choos that will make your legs and ass look super cute!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    If you are that ashamed of it, find a different way to supplement your income.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Louisville is a relatively small town, so I don't generally go gadding about to restaurants and such with a stripper on my arm. I have on occasion taken them to another club. I've never had any of them act like they were embarrassed to be seen with me. Doesn't mean they *weren't* of course, just that they didn't *act* like it.
    4 years ago
    Here in Las Vegas it is normal to see spring/winter couples and some restaurants etc it is the norm. No one blinks. Guess that’s part of the attraction of the place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion