tuscl

What's the best city for mongering in Asia or South America?

Longneck
Georgia
Saturday, November 14, 2020 9:22 PM
I want to travel to either South America or Asia for some adventure. But I want to stay at about 2k for the week not including air fare. Thoughts?

4 comments

• RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    It is not really on the TUSCL radar, but a good time can be had in Manaus, Brasil. It is much more affordable than Rio, but has very similar looking ladies. I find them better to talk with than in Rio. The Amazon River is awesome too.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Bangkok is the only Asian city where I've checked out the strippers. Lots of girls--just be sure you don't go to the ladyboy clubs. Thailand has had less than 3900 Covid cases and 60 deaths. The Philippines is supposed to be good, but I haven't been there. Rio de Janeiro has some famous brothels. I was planning on checking them out, but the pandemic has kept me away. Brazil's covid rate is almost as bad as the US.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Manaus? That's a new one! Is there an adult entertainment scene in Manaus and do you need to speak Portuguese to have a good time?
  • RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    I spent a lot of time in Manaus from 2002-2010. There were only a few clubs, but very nice young girls. High mileage in the clubs and most were eager for overnight OTC for a very reasonable price (US$100 or less in those days). Portuguese definitely not required.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion