tuscl

Return on investment in the titty market

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
I've been having a hard time finding nice big tgitties in the current market and now with Covid spiking in NJ I'm wondering if it's worth spending time and money and risking my health in search of titties.

11 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    IMO not yet Willy. I'm staying away from the clubs for now. Sugar life right now man
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Go for it, Willy. You only live once. And it may not be a long life.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I doubt the NJ situation will improve for awhile. It’s risky to club now,

Based on the NJ maps - you could try to club in some western NJ locations - and hope the dancers don’t commute from the counties with higher infection rates?

At this point, I would recommend otc with a dancer who seems to be safe. But, if you prefer close contact with big dancer titties, I would recommend waiting for the rates to trend downward.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    No way am I clubbing now. I'm just trying to figure out if any form of sex work is safe at this point.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Masterbation is generally safe.
    Probably should wash your hands first.
    If you don't know where they've been.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Oh, and aren't you married?
    Maybe try that again?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    If there is a place with plexiglass walls between you and the whore - that would be safe.

Or - a whore in a crotch less hazmat suit - and mask...

For Willy - they might even cut open the breast area - so he can enjoy the whores big ass titties!
  • RandomName111
    4 years ago
    The only random action I've gotten was a masked glory hole party... wore a gas mask and an industrial outfit. I was hot as hell but I was safe and since it was Halloween it was appropriate. Glory holes are probably as safe as you can get right now, or would be if any of the places with them actually had good ventilation. Which almost none of them do.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Muddy went back to following Dr. Fauci? It was this month when you posted a trip report.

I have to put myself out there for work so I can't see curtailing my personal life.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Na it’s more to do with local club restrictions than anything
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    @Cashman. Hmmm. I don't think I've ever seen a big tittie on an ass before.....🤔
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion