tuscl

New England States Covid Rules

I will be travelling through New England this weekend and was wondering how he rules affect the clubs in each state (ME, NH, MA, RI, CT). I'd like to visit a spot or 2, but would like to know what to expect in each state: are clubs just closed, only allowing stage dance or are private/lap dances still possible anywhere?
Hoping for help from the TUSCL community.

8 comments

• BitCoinHodler
    4 years ago
    If you want a non extras strip club experience I'd go to RI Dolls in woonsocket RI.

If you want extras I'd go to Electric Blue in Tolland.

Most of the other clubs have stage dancing and no private lap dances.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Not a great time to go strip clubbing in New England.
    MA is largely shut down.
    NH has one decent place, Millennium Cabaret, where you'll get a good dance but no ITC extras if that's your thing.
    Desire in RI is only air dances last I checked.
    I'm going to check out Cadillac Lounge in Providence this weekend, but keeping expectations low.

BitCoinHodler, is Electric Blue (or anywhere in CT) open?
  • dunfallendy
    4 years ago
    This: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-…
    Seems to indicate that bars have been closed in CT as of November 6. Did that not impact either of the clubs you suggest above?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Dun the only place I go in New England right now is Rhode Island dolls. No extras but great full contact dances. I live in mass and my interest in mass clubs is somewhere south of zero.
  • BitCoinHodler
    4 years ago
    Tetradon- yes Electric Blue is open. I'd plan on staying there for an hour max and depending on what you want I'd bring $400 to be safe. Tell dancers you've been there before covid-19 and do "everything" in the back to avoid being scammed. I've brought friends there before and because they didn't negotiate before they got fucked over in a bad way. Basically every girl is also up for OTC but I only trust one of them to actually follow through on it.
    Its been hit or miss for me since covid-19 started.
  • BitCoinHodler
    4 years ago
    Dunfallendy- most of the clubs operate as restaurants so no electric blue is still open.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Millennium is pretty good -- probably better contact than before covid (not saying much), and the building is huge, so it's less likely to host a super-spreader. RIDolls has no stage dancing, but good lap dances. It is a small space and overcrowded -- I'm not going to go there again until I've been vaccinated.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Dolls is crowded but sitting outside with a dancer is an option and no covid danger in the booths.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion