tuscl

Crunch time. Oct 26 meet up.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have a reputation on here to uphold. I also have one with my favorite dancers at my favorite club. I will be making my final visit to my favorite club on Sept 19th, prior to our convention on Oct 26th. What do I tell them? Do I promise them that there will be 10-15 dirty old men with a lot of money to spend? I need a show of hands (dicks).

17 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Dick raised! The only way I won't show on October 26th is if I am hospitalized, incarcerated in a penal (not penile) facility, or 'being bug-bait' six foot under. I guess that pretty well sums up my intentions of making a show.

As 'shadowcat' will be handing out CDs, candy, and other dancer stuff, I'll be offering "Blue Magic" to our fellow TUSCLERs who show, if they decide to 'partake' to continue their recreational festivities!

What should you tell them shadowcat? If we have 10-15 dirty horny old men show up, tell them to equate that to 60 to 90 inches of raging hard cock, give or take a few inches either way! LOL

I can only imagine that the majority of us are saving our $$$$$ for this convention. I'll have cash, ATM card, debit card, and credit card for cash advances. I don't think I'll be running short (except maybe in the dick department)!!!!

Shadowcat: Suggestion - prepare small lists for us with dancers names', descriptions, skill level, what extras are provided, etc, and seruptitously pass them out to us either prior to entering or once we start showing up.
  • voyagerr
    17 years ago
    I'm not sure I can make the meeting. By the way, on my last visit to PP, a dancer told me that "shadowcat" was really the housemom at the club. I've never met shadowcat, but I hope he is for real.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat is definately real and I've seen a picture - dark grey with black stripes and white paws and underbelly. It's his human employee that we have to worry about.

And Shadowcat, you know my situation, I'll be there if I can but it's out of my control. I think we'd all like to be there but I don't think you're likely to get many firm committments, it's probably hard (no pun intended) for many of us to make such a committment that far in advance. I'd just tell your lady friends that you've invited a bunch of old geezers (or is that redundant?) and you're hoping that maybe half a dozen or so will show up. And tell them we're all retired on fixed incomes and will need senior citizen discounts.

Feel free (again no pun intended) to assign me to the cute young girl who doesn't do extras. I'll keep her entertained so she doesn't get in the way of the rest of you horny bastards.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    "house mom"??? I have been called a lot of things but never this. Email me her name. I gotta set her straight. LOL...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Laughing my ass off on voyagerr's thread!!!!! So fucking funny, tears to my eyes!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Visiting housemom maybe!!! LOLOL

FONDL has a very very valid point about firm committments. Most everybody associated with TUSCL works! I should be working myself, but am having to fucking much fun spending my kid's inheritance and more!!!
    By the time they get my insurance policy cashed and pay off my debts, they may break even! LOL

• voyagerr
    17 years ago
    I like a cute girl with a gymnast's moves who doesn't do extras, except rubbing through pants. Any like that going to be at the meet-up?
  • Ironcat
    17 years ago
    I would like to meet the guys who post on this discussion board so I am going to try and rearrange my schedule and show up. Shadowcat will have to steer me clear of the ROB types.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    voyagerr: You want Anna. A part time dancer and aerobics instructor. Avoid Lilly(Korean-American)So gymnastic that she gets body odor. StipShopper said in his review that she stuck her pussy in his face and that it smelled like ass.

bones: I cannot make out a list. A roll or toilet paper wound not be enough and probably would not be any more useful. YMMV is an understatement. I know that with some of them you won't even get close to what I get. My plan is to when tipping(recomended favorites) on stage is to invite them over to where we are and introduce them to you. If I can work it out with the ultimate spinner, I will have to leave you guys to go fuck her. Sorry.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Ironcat - Sure hope you can make this convention and meet the 'infamous' shadowcat and rest of us. You won't be disappointed.

CAT: Just steer us away from the ROBs. With my experience, I can pretty much tell which dancers are going to 'lick my wounds' so to speak. And as far as our little 'spinner tart', may the highest bidder wins. LOL And, I don't care for sloppy seconds!
  • voyagerr
    17 years ago
    Avery was the one who said shadowcat was the house mom.
  • racejeff
    17 years ago
    I'll most likely to join the event if possible but have a couple of late October appointments to move this week. I have hotel frequncy points to burn and vacation time to take.

I'm a little new around here as a just recently found the discussion board has activity. So if you'll have me I'll try to be there.
  • rob0411
    17 years ago
    What time are you planning on being there on Oct 26? I know you usually go for several days - what's the plan this time?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Offically Kick off begins at 1:00 P.M. on Oct 26th. Bones and I will be there the day before.

Avery is damned cute. Next door type girl. Married. Who cares? Gives a good dance. Not much personality. She needs to smile when on stage. Not on my favorites list but could be if she ever opened up.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    How many dancers are typically there at that time of day? I may end up visiting this club again in another week or two since I think I will be in town. The end of October is still a long way off for me.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    For a housemom, shadowcat sure does talk funny. LOL. You would think he was a dirty old man or something.
  • magicrat
    17 years ago
    Can't miss the chance to catch up with the 'Cat again and to finally meet Bones. It will be interesting to see how many do actually show up. Personally, I'm looking forward to it.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    See you on the 26th magicrat. Will be looking forward to meeting you.

Shadowcat is far from a housemom, and far from being a dirty old man. He's just another one of us perverts! LOL

Personally, I will probably show up at the club around noon on the 25th to experiene one of those HOT weekday sessions. Will hang around till the 27th though, when "the housemom" departs. LOL

rob0411 - Plan is to be in the club at opening on Oct 26th. Shadowcat and I will be there early on Oct 25th, if anyone cares to show up early.

racejeff - You're more than welcome to join the festivities at the Columbia PP. Easy to find. Couple of us will have rooms at the Extended Stay America (ESA) right up the road from the club. There are plenty of other hotels/motels within the vicinity. You'll be able to meet a lot of us TUSCLers that frequent the club, more importantly, you'll be able to take part in the lucious and pretty and HOT dancers. With a lot of us showing up, it will be like a GOLD MINE to them.

OK, I understand a lot of you have to work, have families, etc., but without taking too much of a chance, I encourage folks to attend this function, even if it be for a couple hours. Once we finish the convention, Platinum Plus will always remember use, at least the girls!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion