tuscl

Pretty Woman

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Had enough of the election news. Pretty Woman is on AMC and I'm watching it for the first time in easily 20 years. I had forgotten that it's actually a good movie, albeit pretty corny at times. The scenes at the beginning of the movie with Julia Roberts in her slutty streetwalker clothes acting inappropriately in Beverly Hills are pretty funny. Brings back some fond memories of some OTCs with strippers.

15 comments

• elmer
    4 years ago
    Juliet Roberts is a good actress but I think they could have found someone more sexy for the part still a good movie though
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I have to admit... I usually stop to watch it as well while surfing. Julia Roberts.... eh, OK, not great.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    She can also be seen in "My best friend's wedding" now on Netflix. Good comedy.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Pass.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Great movie. You know when it comes to strip clubs we really don’t have a great movie (atleast that I’m aware of, I still haven’t seen that J Lo one) But OTC/Sugaring that’s the movie everyone thinks of. I think Gere is a good actor, Julia Roberts ain’t really my type but in that movie she was hot.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ you didn’t like Strip Tease with Demi More and Burt Reynolds
    Pretty Woman was never my favorite but it was cute and if you were in the right mood quite watchable
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Julia Roberts is my least favorite thing about the movie. I never thought she was that great looking. But she is pretty hot in this movie.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Love the movie. Love Julia Roberts.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I've always been a fan of Richard Gere. As a young guy growing up, I got motivation from movies like this. Become the rich guy and then get all the beautiful girls.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Lol - typical hooker - drug and alcohol free, nice girl, looks good without make-up, hates being treated like a whore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    This movie came out in 1990 - wow, hard to believe it's been 30-years

I've actually never seen the movie - as I've posted in the past I'm not a huge movie buff and this movie kinda seemed cheesy/pretentious from the outside looking in - perhaps if I watched it I might like it but not being a big movie-buff I don't have the patience to sit thru the avg 90-minute+ movie.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Oh yeah - and doesn’t care that much about money
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I think Julia Roberts got hot as she got older. In Pretty Woman she was cute. In Closer (the movie where a pretty little boy named Natalie Portman played a stripper) she was hot.

To be fair, Natalie Portman also got hotter as she aged.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Roslyn Sanchez was sexy in Yellow. It's a more realistic movie.

Pretty Woman is so sanitized and unrealistic....but every hoes wet dream
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion