Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

As long as The Pedophile-Rapist-in-Chief keeps enriching the powerful, he has ca

CJKent (Banned)

“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title couldn’t say it all.

As long as The Pedophile-Rapist-in-Chief keeps enriching the powerful, he has carte blanche to do as he likes in his second, and very possibly third term.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

"You are a fucking idiot" founder, 2020

The Constitution limits the President to 2 terms.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

“The Pedophile-Rapist-in-Chief Says He Will ‘Negotiate’ Third Term Because He’s ‘Entitled’ To It”

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

He'll need a constitutional amendment. Ain't gonna happen.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Jesus. This dude sounds like one of those ‘Obama wasn’t born here’ nutjobs but just on the other side...

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Damn Icey, I thought you knew what it takes to amend the constitution. I bet the last amendment was before you were born.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

Many of “you people” deny truths even when presented with irrefutable facts.

You live in Denial and Delusion.

“Denial” is a psychological defense you use to reduce your anxiety when something feels particularly disturbing.

“Delusion” means a firm belief in some idea which is known to be false.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Denial is a river in Egypt Delusion is you're begging for dick pics on a hetro strip club forum.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

“Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people.

If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.'

I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you”

~ Ian Fraser Kilmister ~ Born 24 December 1945 ~ Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England ~ Died 28 December 2015 ~ Los Angeles, California, U.S.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement