tuscl

San Diego clubs being "monitored" by "health" tyrants

It looks like our clubs in San Diego are about to be shut down again by the "health" tyrants.

The clubs and their employees won't survive this again. Un"fucking" believable.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/new…

7 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Fuck these tyrants. We need mass orgies in the streets in front of the county building. Its time to finally stand up to this. Enough is enough.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    The county government is "non-essential"!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    CD. Youre free to flout pandemic precautions. And who the fuck goes to SD strip clubs whem theres tijuana
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Drove past Cheetahs thus afternoon. Looked like it was closed. There were cars on one side of the building but that is directly next to a strip mall no cars on the other side. It appeared closed.

Expose near by looks almost abandoned. It appesrs it might already be out of business.

I can't imagine any clubs surviving a third shutdown with no end in sight.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Icey, crossing the border (precovid) wasn't bad for a special trip, but it's awful if you just want to spend a quick half hour during the day with a special dancer. Also cheetahs day shift girls were very friendly overall. $100 5 song VIP often included what many cities would call "extras".

I posted this article last week and cheetahs closed the next day. The dancers will be fine, many have actually used covid as a reason to get out of dancing as their main profession and move into health care (are hospitals full of former strippers?). The club itself has mob money and should be ok. A couple of the staff clearly have moved on. I heard rumors the older daytime DJ was having health issues precovid and didn't see him the couple times I went.

Having a girl rub up on you who has rubbed up on half a dozen guys already that day is weird during a pandemic. I was only willing to actually get dances with my favorite, who mentioned she was really only servicing her regulars.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    There are always diseases, illnesses, colds, etc. In fact there are approximately 20 pandemics going on right now according to the WHO (though they have made this harder to find on their website). Pandemic just means an illness that is widespread in multiple locations at once. The word is scarier sounding than it should be.

We can't keep disrupting normal life for this relatively minor illness. Its been 8 months, it was supposed to be 15 days to slow the spread.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I know that at least some of the staff are struggling with the shutdowns. So its not like it doesn't cause harm to the employees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion