tuscl

Site changes

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Waaah! WAAAH! All these site changes are making me shit my Depends. Founder had better stop managing and improving the site he owns and operates, or else I'll have a temper tantrum and post a rambling diatribe about leaving.

Warning: the previous content is intended as satire. Any resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, or any historical incident is purely coincidental.

28 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yawn, another boring, ignorant comment.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Since skibum is the most boring, ignorant poster on the site, he should be considered the subject matter expert. Fortunately, very few give a fuck what the self-acknowledged troll thinks.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Founder is just checking to see who is still cognitive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    😁
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I very much like the changes. As I've been saying for years, anything that that exposes us to a broader population of eager girls in different areas is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. By all means give them the tools to market themselves here, it's a win-win.

I'm talking about actual current dancers of course, not the dudes pretending to be dancers and the burnt out former dancers who seem to infest stripperweb nowadays.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Shadowcat, can we get Joe Biden to join as a test of mental function?
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Methinks skibum missed your sarcasm.

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Roght, because my mock disclaimer was unclear.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Weed will do that.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Ooh goodness, sooooo tempted to upload spam my profile with dick pics. And thus spam the homepage with dick pics.

...but I decided to leave that alone.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    top bar was fixed and everything is easy to navigate, so thats awesome

it also is great not even seeing anything at all from people on ignore. This is truly the best change.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ I just tested it by putting Caramel Starr on ignore for a couple of minutes. Her photos still show up on the main page. 😈
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Little bitches always pretend they are being sarcastic when called on it. Surprised Founder fell for it. Wah, Gam, you little bitch.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Skibum, I really need to get my hands on whatever you're smoking. The OP literally said "Warning: the previous content is intended as satire. Any resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, or any historical incident is purely coincidental."

I love your life.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I was watching a booking video of a client who looked like a .34 on a b.a.t. test (he ended up at .37) and he also claimed to be sober. I feel the same way about disclaimers as I do about the honesty of the guilty. Today we aren't smoking sadly. Working.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    So you're stupid daily and without chemical aid. I completely and honestly believe that.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    A lot of whiny little bitches have said that. You sure are weak Gam. Fits you though.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Ooh goodness, sooooo tempted to upload spam my profile with dick pics. And thus spam the homepage with dick pics."

You can always send them to cj, ATM he has his hand down his pants and is smacking his lips in anticipation! 😁
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Lol good to know! 🤪

—>“I'm talking about actual current dancers of course, not the dudes pretending to be dancers and the burnt out former dancers who seem to infest stripperweb nowadays.”

Most probably are actual dancers. I think you’re just burned out with the backlash. Yes, somebody can be a dancer but also be in support of masks and other “stop the spread” rules. Most dancers, in general, tend to be younger and female—which correlates with a more left-wing socially conscious view of the world.

Not me tho. I’m just a fantastic ladyboy. 🥳
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    The new layout is pretty cool. One thing I'm really missing though is the ability to sort bookmarked clubs by last review and/or last comment. If I don't log in for a couple days, I can't really tell if there's anything new written about my favorite places. The "myfeed" is okay, but it's too cluttered if you're just looking for new reviews of your favorite clubs.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Nice, juice (under that alias) has already tipped his hand already regarding his stripperweb activity. Why a grown man would take such pleasure in running around that board pretending to be a dancer only he will ever know - maybe he's a cross dresser who dreams of being a real gal. Idk, but it's no mystery for anyone paying attention.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Or I should say dancers (plural).
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Is he still doing that? Wish he would let me know so I can support those accounts 😈
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    The changes suck. Attempting to belittle those who might dare to speak out against the changes proves nothing. Epic fail dude.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Wow dave_anderson. Just what, exactly, sucks about the changes? I want to fix it so your day gets better.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @nicespice: "Most dancers, in general, tend to be younger and female—which correlates with a more left-wing socially conscious view of the world."

Maybe where you are, but here, it seems to be about 50-50. And I mean in Louisville, probably by far the most liberal section of KY, not Kentucky in general.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Yay! Review sorting and my comments are back! Thanks founder.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @founder

Regarding member comments. Currently a member’s comments posted in the VIP forum are visible to anyone (whether logged in or not) in that member’s comment history.

I don’t know if that was just an oversight with the upgrade but that was not my understanding of how the VIP was supposed to work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion