tuscl

Korea bar

Greanbeans
Ké lo ké?!?!?!!
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:42 AM
Crazy times, hope all is well with y’all

So i read or heard somewhere that there is a new bar in TJ...
Korea bar.
Haven’t seen anything on that on this site, just curious about that. Sounds like HK cousin bar?

12 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Hmm...... That would be interesting. I was there almost a year ago and there was another place that was under construction then. Rumor was it was supposed to be about as large as Hong Kong. Maybe TJ Walker or Jascoi has some info.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    There is also the Little Tokyo Bar right across the street from the Pediwest Boarder Crossing... Lol
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    The HK cousin bars are all listed on the HK website and this one isn't there. Nothing from a Google search either, so it may be something in the works as opposed to an open bar...
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    korea is presently closed. it was quickly thrown together when all the other hk related bars/clubs were forced closed. i hope it reopens again. fun and cheap booze.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    @Jascoi - where is Korea bar located?

Man!!! I have to go to San Diego for business in 2 weeks, for 3 days. Imma be tempted to cross the border. But imma be working weird hours, 20:00-0500, since its scheduled maintenance.
    Damn! I’ll prob be in TJ at day time, can’t resist; lol... how’s it looking out there?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Hong Kong Club.
    Club Chicago.
    Korea Bar.

Why all the foreign names? We go Tijuana BECAUSE it's Tijuana.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    I have little hysterical/historical insight other than what I have read in the forums, but Hong Kong was originally marketed to Asians. I guess that the tradition stuck with them.

I am also curious about the history of these clubs.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    korea is on the west side (behind other businesses) off Constitution just between the alley and 123 primera. along side the Korea hotel is a parking area. At first glance you see the ‘parking’ signs. Korea is a hotel owned by HK.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Hotel Korea, HK, is 5mins walk up the hill pass the 2 barber shops, next to little hotel Rio Nilo & Bar Reno, a local Mexican cheap bar.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @greanbeans

A few of my coworkers (located in TJ) mentioned there are rumors of a Covid Red Zone being declared in TJ.

It is just a rumor but with cases rising, who knows?

Take care brother.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    @Jascoi @TJ Walker tnx for info
    So basically kinda like the same direction towards Farmacia on Constitucion.

@Cristobal - i hear u bro. Don’t think im strong enough to resist. Lol. BUT i will be working graveyard, so that might save me a trip across the border. I hate when i have to shift my schedule like that. Im a zombie for a week.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    and yes.. IF the other zona norte bars get closed again I’m sure this bar is the back up place to be. it certainly was last year for a little while. at that time it was packed with the girls from hong kong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion