tuscl

Has anyone recorded there experience in a V.i.p

Monday, October 19, 2020 3:57 PM
Wondering has anyone recorded themselves in a vip? I was thinking of trying it out with a few girls, I know my atf is down for it!

30 comments

• boomer79
    4 years ago
    Yeah it was her idea.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its illegal and creepy unleas it's consensual
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I had a dancer record herself giving me head. She said she sent it to her boyfriend. Go figure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Never thought about it - for one I'm not into faves where I can plan this ahead of time w/ her - I'm also not one to keep records of past "conquests" for reminiscing in the future - due to my variety M.O. once I've done a dancer my focus turns to finding someone I haven't been with vs repeating w/ the same girl either in person or via a video.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I do not want any video evidence of my mongering activities.
  • Cookie Monster 187
    4 years ago
    I like having records, lol I have a few with regular girls (not strippers), just wanted to add some dancers to my playlist.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    One time in VIP. Video was crappy because it was dark and music was loud. OTC works out much better.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Never in VIP and I imagine it is a good way to get yourself and your dancer kicked out of the club. Keep the videoing for OTC only.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Only with one person, and of course with her consent. She was into it.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    The fuck? Maybe if you‘be got nothing to lose and a little to gain I’d consider it. Most people who have $$ have too much to lose to play that game, so my bet is that the odds are low participation.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Goldmonger: "I had a dancer record herself giving me head. She said she sent it to her boyfriend." I had one record herself giving me head to send to her husband.
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    Do you know how many sexy female hairless apes like to record themselves licking vulture cloaca? Trick question... the answer is “all of ‘em” Squawk!!!
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Oh, yeah!! Absolutely! Nothing like recorded video evidence for club owners, police and divorce lawyers to improve my day, lol.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I see guys doing this on the floor constantly and girls ripping them a new asshole before getting kicked out. I had a girl not accuse me of doing it but took my phone out of my pocket and put it camera down, I assumed someone had tried recently on her. Its so dark and load I am not sure Id see the point. I view it kinda like onlyfans, youd have to pay extra to record it and there are a million videos on the internet that are going yo be better, free and nothing to use against you. Unless you are inlove, I see no point in jerking off to just 1 girl out of a million. To each their own tho
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Not a video but once I wanted a photo of a Follies favorite. She didn't want to take it with her own phone and text it to me. So she asked me to use my own cell phone and take one of her in VIP. I think she didn't want any evidence on her phone.
  • Cookie Monster 187
    4 years ago
    Fuck you I am not a cop you dumb fuck
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Girls record for their onlyfans yes
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    The better question would be; Who hasn’t been recorded? Most businesses (even liquor stores) today have security cameras, and some strip Clubs have them in the VIP rooms to provide “safety” to the dancers. I prefer to take pictures or videos OTC in a nice clean place with good natural lighting in a comfortable, relaxing fun atmosphere.
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    Ask. Get permission. I’ve seen lots of photos-recordings?!! I’ve done few in VIP, lots Outside!! IVE DONE STUFF WITH MY MAN ON FACTIME & Stuff while others did stuff. You’d be surprised how many guys like gettin a Bj or bangin the shit out of it when he’s been there or on phone. It’s always like look I’m bangin ur pussy or you girls swallowing my load. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Crazy Industry!!!🤪
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I record nothing. My decision. My privacy.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Nope, did have one girl hand me her phone and have me take naked shots of her in the VIP; she said for "advertising purposes".. her exact words.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Why would I want to spoil my memory of a hot girl sucking my cock - or fucking me - with actual video? There’s no bigger buzzkill than seeing me nude on video! This seems like a bad idea - and it creates more evidence - which is never a good thing.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Hmmm, desertscrub asked me if he could record us in vip. Should I let him? If so, how much extra should I charge?
    4 years ago
    This is like those dumb ass juniors who post everything on Instagram and Facebook. If it’s not on the Internet it didn’t happen, idiots. If it’s not recorded it I can never surface at the worst possible time and place. Maybe during a wedding or a court case?
    4 years ago
    BTW, I once had a dancer that my wife and I got real close to tell me that in the hundred or so clubs across the country she worked at, there are cameras in every club and virtually every private space in the club.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Idiots are shortsighted like dumbasses who post reviews that make it clear to the club who they are.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    if you are tight with the manager or owner of the club you can always request a video of the footage.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Yes. Many times.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    No, but maybe one day. In that case, I'd like to be in the video action too, so maybe I'd have a friend with me in the back recording our chosen girl and I getting hot and bothered.
  • anythinganything
    3 years ago
    Yeah I got one
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion