tuscl

How old is you vavorite dancer/s?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:25 AM
My youngest is 21. The oldest is pushing 40. I guess the average is between 25 and 28.

16 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    Most have been 18 to 23. Several have been 18, and one very memorable one I later learned was just 17. Very few over 25, and that includes girls I knew since they were younger. None over 30 that I recall.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    My current ATF - and probably the only dancer I have ever called an ATF -will be 26 next month. But she has been dancing since she was 18. My first regular (some 20 years ago) was 18 but looked and acted much older - she just retired a few weeks ago at age 38. However, I've only danced with her one time over the past 10 years. Of my two favorites at my second favorite club - one is 22 but looks older and the other is mid-30's but looks younger. Age isn't as important as personality or looks, but if I had to pick an optimal age - I would say about 25.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    My ATF is 30 but she was 20-21 when she danced. My other two faves were both in the 20-22 range when I knew them. Like Chandler, I'm generally drawn to girls about that age in clubs. And I don't think it's necessarily their looks vs. older dancers, I think it's more their personality.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    The youngest is somewhere like 18 to 21. I haven't seen her too much lately though. At her young age, I have a feeling I'll be seeing her more though. The oldest dancers I enjoy getting dances from are in their 40's I believe. One is 41. She looks a lot younger and still in great shape. Haven't seen her in a couple of months though. Another dancer I got a dance from last night might be older but it gets hard to tell. She could be in her upper 30's. If she looks good and I want a dance, I'll let her dance. Most other dancers I do not know their ages.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    My youngest (vavorite) dancer was probably 18. My oldest (vavorite) dancer I would guess to have been in her 50s, but I do recall her looking more like thirtish. Hey Founder...... can we get spell check on this site? LOL Maybe grammer check also?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I am using firefox as my internet connection. It has spell check but still doesn't catch all of my fuck ups.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Don't worry about it Brother. Just teasing you up a little. :-)
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Most of my current favorites are seemingly 22. I do know my favorite at my second favorite club is 36, which makes her old for that club. At my most recent trip to my favorite club, I discovered one of my favorites was 44, which seemed awfully high, considering she looks early 30's, and her typical musical selections are 90's or 00's headbanger rock.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    But then how do we know? The 22 yo is probably pretty honest about her age, but I doubt if the 31 yo is. And I'm glad we don't have spellcheck here, some of the misspellings are downright funny (mine included.) Braincheck would be a help though.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I believe the youngest that I've ever had dance for me was 19. The oldest, would probably have been about 33. My ATF is 24, which seems like a nice age to me!
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I like women. Youngest was about 24 at the time. Also, mid 30's for a couple of them Current ATF and all around sweetie is 25. Old enough to have some life experience and carry on a conversation...young enough to keep going and going... ;-)
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    One thing that can be said for older dancers is, that if given a chance to pick their own music, they tend to play the type of music I prefer. I know we have had threads before about music, and the type of music really doesn't matter to many guys, but personally, I really enjoy the dance more if it's a song I like.
  • FunSeeker
    17 years ago
    I like dancers in their 40's. They're compatible to my age. Younger ones (in their early 20's), sometimes, act childish. I feel something in common with dancers in their 40's and early 50's.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    My #1 is now 45. Knew her in her prime from 34-40. As far as I know, she is retired. Usually gravitate toward older girls.
  • Dain
    17 years ago
    Over the past two decades, mine have ranged from 19 to 23. The younger ones have been a little anxious; age 23 is old enough to know what you want and not be afraid of it anymore. The hottest real girlfriends have been 23.
  • whghIost
    17 years ago
    Most of the dancers I end up getting dances from are 20,21. But my favorite dancers are 19. I have gotten dances from girls who are in late 20s and early 30s. Majority of them are b/n 18 and 24.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion