tuscl

Why do women lie to men they love??

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 6:41 PM
Im not talking hookers or stripper hoes. I'm talking women youre in a committed relationship with for years. Why do you think they do it?

47 comments

• winex
    4 years ago
    Because being with someone who is stoned and stupid is no way to go through life.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Did you really believe her when she told you that you weren’t a loser?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Who knew that she didn’t think you getting gang banged by 5 guys was hot?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    And to think, you thought she was glad that you found work when that black guy who was just released from prison offed to pay you to suck his cock.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Did you catch her sugaring on the side?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Maybe the team isn’t winning right now?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Do you mean she wasn’t sincere when she said that you should be flattered by all of those old white men catcalling you?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    We’re you a trick all along?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Pistola - she is on the winning team. Icey? Not so much.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Do you mean she wasn’t impressed that you were dating your 68 year old grand mother for four years?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    She didn’t really like your crack(head) legal advice?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Was this one of your low self esteem ‘hos’ you recruited?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Did she send a mail in ballot for Trump?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    She’s really not all right with you never getting a job?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    OUCH! LMAO!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    What? You don't believe her when she says the 15k a month you're giving her isn't enough to get by?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    You're just going to have to increase your fentanyl sales to get her more funds.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    1. Sad that you think "hookers or stripper hoes" can't be in a serious relationship. :( 2. The question is just as viable if you switch the genders, isn't it?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Do you mean that she doesn’t really like it when you constantly call her a stripper hoe or a bitch?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Sorry Icey, but you had to hear it some time. Size really does matter.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    She’s not really alright with your Mom driving you two on dates?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Why do men who love their partners but still go to strip clubs? Or cheat? Or lie? Why is this just pointed out that female are the ones who act this way? Lol Maybe she lies bc he is a double standard dbag, so its sick of it being do as I say and not as I do type of bullshit ?!?!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Given that it is a Icey we are talking about, you hit the nail on the head Jayne. But feel free to add some fun reasons to the list. I know that a icey is going to love this.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Anyone besides a hooker rapist or autistic incel have any input?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Was she really not on the pill and an Icey Jr is on the way?
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    I don't remember
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Women never lie to ricks. Of course, we’re sometimes too frickin’ drunk to know what the fuck is going on. But I’m sure they aren’t lying then either, ‘cause they know a lie would elicit some wildebeest action. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    For example, I was fucking this smoking hot female hairless ape whore up her tight ass and she said “I’ve never felt anything like this before”. Do you think she was lyin’ to this lion? I don’t think so!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    most common reply, "because i can."
  • winex
    4 years ago
    . Wait, let me guess, she wasn’t being honest when she said that lots of people can’t figure out how to delete profile photos.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Long term civilian relationships can last decades - and those relationships can feel like they’ve lasted hundreds of years. It’s easy to tell a small lie to avoid an argument. I think some couples accept it as part of life. Nobody wants to hear they look fat in a new outfit. The lies that are meaningful are the ones that will hurt when they resurface. If she lies about meaningful issues to manipulate an outcome - that can be dangerous.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Icey - you might get help, or sympathy, validation, or whatever it is you were looking for here if not for the fact that the community finds your trolling input so inspiring that 141 of us have decided that nothing you have to offer is worth seeing. ok, you want a straight answer, here goes. You get out of life what you put into life. Frankly you haven’t put much into life. You are uneducated, don’t have a job, and have childish fantasies about the future. If you interact with her the way that you interact with people here, then you have told her quite a few lies too. You are lied to because you deserve to be lied to. Stoned and stupid is no way to go through life.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    When you bang a whore - and she says you have a big dick - you might think she’s telling a lie. But, then you analyze the situation. In her line of work - she sees lots of dicks - so she has seen enough dick to recognize a big one. But, you are the customer, and she wants that money - and a tip (no not that tip!). So, she might not be honest. Enjoy the compliment - even if it’s from a crack addicted dumpster diving truck stop whore!
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Just feed her beans and rice. She will love it
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Women lie because humans lie. All humans lie; to everyone, most of the time.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Technically speaking, not all of Icey’s girlfriends are actually human.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Feeding trolls is the most counterproductive exercise on this website and one of the main reasons this place has become boring
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Thank you for the few bits of insight. O was hoping for input from older men with experiences. Divorced men etc. I think a lot of lies are about fear of the reaction the truth may incite. Sometimes it's based on past trauma. Its complex and doesn't make her a bad person sometimes. Its complex.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    What woulda divorce lawyer know about people lying in a relationship after 38 years? More than all of you combined is the answer. Of course I am approaching 31 years with zero break ups in my own relationship.......
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I dont know how this thread has 7 thumbs down, it's quite funny. 25 sounds grumpy as usual. Icey is not a troll, he just has some fucked up holier than thou judgmental views. Ok here is some legit commentary. Ever seen the movie As Good As It Gets where Jack Nicholson is a famous author? In the movie someone asks him how he writes about women so well and he says (paraphrasing) 'It's simple. I think about a man. And take away reason and accountability.'
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum outside of politics you have some of yhe best contributions to the forum. Even better than Nicole
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    Woman lie Even about mundane things Because emotions are fleeting and they change moment to moment. They ‘Re just going by whatever they feel at the time. I found women to be the most truthful when your the other guy.. meaning you banging someone’s wife or GF. Which I don’t recommend because it brings extremely bad karma and can get you killed or fucked up.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    That makes a lot of sense. And yeah its true about being the other guy. And their impulsiveness. Thanks for the insight
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    There is lying and then there is LYING. Lying is being pleased some stranger found you sexy. LYING is fucking the stranger. The one thing I would advise people who cheat )other than to not get caught) is to never confess unless at least 100 people know you did it. If you feel guilty ....tough shit ....your fault ....don't dump it on the other person or rub it in their face, because no matter what they say; they don't want to know.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    That's very true.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Everyone lies. Sometimes it's benevolent. Sometimes it's so we can do what we want without dealing with consequences.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion