tuscl

Ever been flashed while walking to your car after leaving a strip club?

I just left the strip club and was walking to my car. I heard someone. Apparently a girl in a truck wanted my attention. It was kind of dark but I could see her tits. I just said "Nice". Now I'm wondering who it was. I couldn't see her face. She was with one to two guys so I didn't approach their vehicle. I was wondering why they were driving so slow but I ended up walking by their vehicle. Maybe she was a dancer from another club. I have no idea. It was too dark to see her face or to even see very well. I guess I'll probably never know. Unless she flashes me again and shines a flashlight on her tits and face. Any of you guys ever run into a situation like this?

I'm figuring I was just in the right place at the right time. A one time thing.

10 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Never experienced any flashers myself OTC. Ever thought it might have been a set-up to get rolled?
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    A couple of times, once by BBF Indy dancer, another in Bare Ellegance parking lot- just some wild chicks driving by. Bones cautionary ?? a valid one, though it seems to me that if you're going to roll a sc patron, it would be more productive to do it to an entering(more $$ in wallet), rather than exiting patron.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I got flashed one night on the way home from a club. It was pretty strange. It happened late at night on a stretch of freeway out in the country. A car had pulled off on the shoulder and I could see two or three people standing next to it as I approached. Right as I passed by, a girl pulled her top up, Girls Gone Wild style. It happened so fast I didn't get a good look, but she appeared to be young and slim. She acted like she was doing it for each car that passed, which wasn't many at that time of night. I didn't stop or slow down, but another car did. I never figured out if she was trying to get help for their broken down car or win a bet or what. In any event, I assumed she was drunk.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I have never gotten flashed OTC either. I had one dancer offer to help me change a flat tire. Do you think that she was trying to set me up?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, shadowcat, she wanted to take you off in her car, take you home and fuck you blind. I bet you would be smiling the whole time too.

Just kidding.

I thought the girl wanted to do it for fun or kicks. I left wondering did I know her from somewhere? I won't know because I couldn't see her good enough.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Actually, I had other dancers tell me that she was serious. a couple of months ago, I was talking to one of my favorites that I had not seen in quite awhile (year). She came over and started kissing me. Asked me for $2.00 to pay her tip out. Her actual words were "what do I have to do to get you to give me $2.00" I said "fuck me" She DFK'd me and asked "Do I have to do her too?" Of course I gave her the $2. After she left the other dancer asked "Do you know her?" I will introduce her to any of you that show up Oct 26th.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Some girls keep managing to surprise me from time to time. I remember one dancer was casually talking to me one morning and said something about "aren't you afraid some dancers might take you off somewhere and rape you?" But then she said, "you'd probably enjoy it." I stopped trying to figure out what's going on in their head some time ago.

I started thinking, "hmmm, am I worried about 2 hot dancers taking me home with them and wanting to have sex? No, not really." She did tell me some called her crazy.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Dang, minnow.....the only flashing I ever got in the Bare Elegance parking lot was of an old security dude taking off his "wife beater" to wash one of the girls cars!

Life ain't fair.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    It's been known to happen outside my favorite club, even in winter. I think that club fosters an atmosphere of wild debauchery, which I like, which lends itself to girls flashing themselves after leaving. Then again, it is the middle of nowhere and there's nothing better to do. I also think its safe to say they aren't exactly 10's, either, but I never thought that mattered if they did it.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess it seems a lot less important if someone flashes you inside the club. I forgot about this already. I guess to top that, I need a carload of pretty girls to flash me their tops. That would do just fine. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion