tuscl

A question for Icey

Monday, October 12, 2020 5:47 PM
Apparently you believe that ai am behind every profile here but yours. And we don’t like each other. So why are you here?

22 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    LOL also, can this question be extended to anybody who thinks poorly of at least 70% of the the other members on this site? You fellas know who you are. 👀
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m actually starting to like winex, he doesn’t pretend to be something he’s not. He wakes up, eats his bowl of oatmeal, does his computer shit, and is proud of the nerd he is. On the other hand you got bots like icey loco running around here wanting to fit in and use black slang from 2005. He needs a firmware update. Icey loco may be the one not real, have y’all read his lies? He’s def a virgin. The Cool spics I know don’t try this hard to fit in, esp online.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I'm gonna sound like a total weirdo, But I think online trolls stick around because there are users that like to engage with them . . . a lot. The thing that butters the troll's biscuit is attention. On a site with no moderation, there's a whole lotta butter. Most of the tuscl users who are legitimately tired of seeing their posts have them Ignored already. But some don't want to do that, because well, I guess that would be boring? Maybe even reverse psychology. But this is just my humble guess as to why Icey is still around.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @NiceSpice - if what you are suggesting is a free-for-all in this thread, I am certainly in favor of it!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve - you are right about trolls. They starve if no one feeds them. I think the key to Icey is that I just need to become his profile too. Sound reasonable?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Should this be like Spartacus? Should we each post a discussion claiming "I am Winex."?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It would probably be more impactful than me claiming to be Gammanau95...
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Aw. I'm not such a bad place to be.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Miscommunication going on here. I am logged in as WINEX. If I type “I am Gammanau”, other than Icey, no one is going to believe that I am behind your account. But if you say “I am WINEX”, and then I acknowledge it, pretty much everyone will believe that one person is behind two accounts. (except Icey - he has a knack for making wrong choices. If you don’t believe me, ask him about the time he was naked in a room with 5 guys and a bag of weed)
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    But, I am Winex.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    shit! wrong account!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I am Negan.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Who the hell is Negan? And why don’t I have a Negan account?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    It’s a Walking Dead reference. Short version a group in TWD with a mysterious leader named Negan and each person in the group was trained to identify themselves as Negan therefore nobody outside the group really knew who the real Negan was. Good part of TWD, until they dragged it out wayyy too long.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thank you kind sir. I never watched the show. Zombies really aren’t my thing. But I like the reference now that I understand it.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I am Negan.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I am Spartacus
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I am John Galt
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Yeah, you got me. I have a John Galt profile too.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I never got into TWD too much. They kept killing all of the interesting and attractive characters. Then it just dragged on waaaay too fucking long. It was actually during the Negan storyline that I quit. Completely overwrought.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    If you think that would stop me from creating and using a Nigran profile, you have another thing coming.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Gamma - agreed. The whole Negan premise was great but they dragged it out so much it ruined the show. I stopped watching too around that time only to pick it up two years later when I could fast forward through the bullshit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion