tuscl

If strip clubs were shut down forever

Sunday, October 11, 2020 10:20 AM
..and your SC contacts were lost so you couldn't turn to OTC, how would you react?? I might do the SB thing, though currently that has little appeal. Or i'd like to think I'd use the time and money saved to put towards more productive things. Personally, it wouldn't be the first few months that would suck, it would suck bc SCing and its related activities would be gone for good. Extended breaks are no problem, when knowing it's still there when I choose to return. NAAAASTY

9 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't think id care much. The way clubs are reopening turns me off to then anyways
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    My bank account is growing as a result of the shutdown. I'd rather have the memories than the cash. I can always get more cash. Actually, it might put SCs at risk of permanent shutdown if the future conservative/Catholic supreme court gets any cases that impact the clubs.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "If strip clubs were shut down forever...and your SC contacts were lost so you couldn't turn to OTC, how would you react??" Wouldn't happen. I've already done that drill this year. Let's be honest nobody knew what the timeline for the reopen was going to be, and some places are still locked down. When rumors started going around about closures and the girls and staff were talking about it, if you didn't pull the trigger on setting something up on the side that was on you. Not talking about the guys looking out for their health, it's the other guys who got caught flat footed. If I were you guys I wouldn't let it happen again if you want to have a lineup if/when things go south again. Hell, I gave out of town numbers to a couple of guys on here that I wasn't going to use, but the girls were worthy options. These were girls they'd met so it was plausible they'd have their info, not random referrals. Pre-COVID I wouldn't have done it, but this year's been fucked. So far as I know one guy texted but never went through with it and the other guy didn't do anything.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    But if we're talking hypotheticals, there's a fuck ton of hot girls working jobs in restaurants, grocery stores, and other retail. Some of them you'd recognize from the clubs...
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I haven’t been to a strip club since March and I have plenty to keep me busy and still see a few of the gals I’ve always seen. So it really doesn’t matter to me
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Go to naked swimming spots and hot springs more. Don't think it will happen though, some, maybe many may close, bit not all.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    "But if we're talking hypotheticals, there's a fuck ton of hot girls working jobs in restaurants, grocery stores, and other retail. Some of them you'd recognize from the clubs..." Would you ask them for anything approaching SC level activities?? NAAAASTY
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I guess I’m skeptical that something else wouldn't appear. If there’s no stage and pole, I feel like something like a “karaoke bar” or “hostess club” or whatever would end up replacing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion