tuscl

I dislike people wanting to be black over any racist on this site

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Sunday, October 11, 2020 7:47 AM
That boy iceyloco going out sad 🤷🏾‍♂️
From the lies u tell to the other bs u spew idk...🤦🏾‍♂️ He really tried it making a thread about me being winex 😔 he did it to himself 😂

I have more respect for skibum and winex than I do for an out of touch wanna be black person going around quoting 8 year old ASAP Rocky lyrics. Be who you are, it’s fine, and people will accept you. Skibum is white and loves his ski trips and golf, winex loves computers, I just found out pistola loves trannys, and you wanna be black? All I see is you’re jealous I’m something you’re not, a black man. Stop trying bro, idk what you are but it comes off like a wigger, someone trying to fit in. I’m on my own wave, get on yours.
You’ll never be nigga rich, ur not a black person or a nigga. I’m dat!

Maybe you’re a troll account, you post like one. U don’t even make reviews, for all I know you’re a bot.

I’m him, not them! *rides off on a tidal wave*

18 comments

• Icey
    4 years ago
    You're not black and I'm not trying to be black
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Your profile is a really bad parody of negative black stereotypes and you come across exactly like your other troll profiles
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Lol Dafuk you smokin? Funny when people ain’t got nothin on me they gotta make up shit. 🤦🏽 Remember when this dumps thought I was a ‘coon’ for a few weeks? Lmao. MF has more shoes than brain cells.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    *dumbass not dumps
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lmao oh nah pistola imma get in your ass next. I got smoke for ya lil fag ass. Me. “Oh well after more inspecting she did look like a tranny but I didn’t know.” I know you’ve sucked a dick and been fucked in the ass 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Icey loco lame ass hell. Who even says icey anymore or quotes ASAP rocky in anything 😂 take ya ass back to 2012 bro, download an update bot.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pistola this you? “It did look like a tranny on closer inspection” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😔😔😔😔😔😔 going out sad!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Icey loco you’re a bad parody of a black person. You like lil Jayne doe are so behind on black culture it’s funny. U making watermelon and chicken jokes are outdated as well, so update that too bot. Who tf says lil Jayne and icey? 😂 y’all so damn corny.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Dislike people wanting to be black? That's a lot of self hatred, Rachel.
    Why do you want to reinforce stereotypes of African Americans? Did a black kid steal your girlfriend?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I have plenty of people on oasis reviews that has clubbed with me from here. The same nigga I am on here I’m the same off. Go be lame elsewhere.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Does this fubu boi not think he is getting owned all over these threads? TUSCL 59 Wavy 7 3rd quarter. Blowout. Mercy rule. If this was a NBA game Wavy would be benched for a white boy like Steve Kerr.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Damn if Wavy is the young future of America we are all fucked.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Wavy da 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 of TUSCL
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m da Steph Curry of tuscl. Smoking anyone from half court contested. 3 early rings to my hands and will eventually leave the game the Goat. Rawest Young nigga y’all ever seen. Fuck what u think. U white ya opinion on me or my culture don’t matter. Be known as a dickrider bro. Fuck what tuscl thinks I really could care less 😂 it’s fun trolling y’all getting y’all mad that I support blm and I’m black. Y’all love weak tap dancing coons like Herman Cain and I’m not that.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Wavy the one up on all the dicks here. Steoh Curry the GOAT? Lmao. Bandwagon boy figures. Prolly from ATL got no Hawks jersey. Just routes for whoever is winning.

You are getting owned on almost every thread 🤡
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It's just cd trolling. His wavy profile is the antithesis to his winex profile. Same strategy same complulsiveness same types of ad hominem attacks same obsessing over certain members
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Only non-whites can be "racist" today. The white population is literally vanishing worldwide. That's why terms like "white "supremacy"" are absurd in 2021.

There's clearly a concerted worldwide effort to get rid of the Europoid physiotype. In fact "eliminating the white race" was openly called for by Harvard University professor Noel Ignatiev a few years ago. It appears that this plan is now being fully implemented.

So how can a group being demographically eliminated be "racist" at the same time? It simply doesn't make any sense.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Dave Anderson I mean CD. Try making a profile that's not an incel racist who likes fucking inanimate objects....and sometjing more realistic than your wavy profile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion