tuscl

Breh and Windex

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Friday, October 9, 2020 10:30 AM
Come across exactly the same except arhue opposing positions.

Both obsess over members. Attack them in every thread.

Socially awkward. Very autistic like

Reminds me of.......

40 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ The same can be said about gamma nuts
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga don’t make me get in your ass too. U ain’t even black. I’ll slap u for keeping that word in your header. You’ll never be nigga rich. I’m not them I’m him! Difference between me and y’all!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Winex has been on this site posting consistent reviews since 2013. From Arizona when CC is from Virginia. How the heck is he a CC alias? 2013 btw would be about when CC was either about to start or just start high school.

This account I suspect is CC, but who knows I could be wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    https://tuscl.net/member/690412/about/

• Icey
    4 years ago
    Nicespice anyone can get a profile or an old one from someone they know and can put any location they want. Youre lne of the biggest trolls here you should know.

Breh youre a bad racist parody of a black man
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL which accounts have you inherited? Given your persona shifts since 2018, I wouldn’t be surprised if the individual posting back then is different than the individual posting now as “IceyLoco” or “Phatboy99”
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Wait for him to bring back his happy college girl hooker troll account 🤣
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Changing my name on a single account is nothing.

But i see your troll ass is butthurt
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Yes, I’m super butthurt that you’re claiming Winex is CC. I can’t take this emotional agony.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Come over here luv right quick
    Be a good girl and grind on this dick 💵💵
    Then little miss asia can find out
    What Whitey Jackson be all about
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^That was a quick appearance 😁
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Never ceases to amaze me that anymore could be a big enough sissy to need multiple accounts. This account is my only one lifetime as well as on every other site I am or have been on.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    This is like what CD did in VIP and had his original profile deleted for it. He tried to dominate it with troll profiles. Now hes doing the same here. And he has more profiles.

Unless someone wants to really believe there are really other incel autistic members into fucking inanimate objects on here.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    And breh is what he calls a parody profile. Guess its cd in black face.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

Hey Icey, who are my troll profiles?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    LOL

@Icey - I have inside information on this one, and you are wrong.

I also possess public information on this one, and you are an idiot.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Rachel has posted some reviews in proper English, some in internet speak, and some in what-a-white-boy-thinks-a-black-man-sounds-like.
    I diagnose multiple personality disorder.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @NiceSpice - I'm wondering who my troll profiles are too. And if someone can give me the passwords.

The only account I have here is WINEX.

btw, outside of my review history, it should be real easy for anyone to tell if I am an Arizonan - ask any Arizonan on the board. I've talked about enough local issues that there shouldn't be any doubt.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Yeah people on this site have actually met me and y’all still claim I’m white. Y’all care about me that much huh? Y’all go enjoy y’all Friday and stop tickling my nutsack. And icey take the nigga out ya header I’m taking ya pass u wannabe black wetback.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I don’t need a troll account or two accounts. Only white people afraid to speak their minds do that 😂
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You're even a lousy troll little girl Breh. Some tough guy lol, wah. No one has met you.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Ok sure... y’all done I’m about to get ready to hit the club and out to eat for Lebron ring number 4. Ain’t got time for spics and crackers to guess if I’m black or not, or winex.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Get ya money up not ya funny up 😎 peace I’ll see y’all another day
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    He thinks he's really smart having troll accounts acting the opposite of each other then trolling every thread and attacking users exactly the same way. Thinking no one will notice.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It's pathetic but idiots fall for it like they do for nice spices messages spreading drama on purpose
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Roses R Red
    Violets R Blue
    LEBRON sucks
    And so do u

#whitey4life
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    "Herman was a dumb coon RIP BOZO😂"

Poor guy sacrificed his life to attend an indoor Trump rally.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Wavy funny how you changed your profile name right after I made this thread and you and windex both showed up to derail it the exact same way.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It looks likeI showed up an hour after ChickenShit

He threatened you.

I call you an idiot.

But don’t let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    CD youre tge only one on here touting "parody profiles" and the only one touting incel bs and fucking inanimate objects.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I will repeat myself.

You are an idiot.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’d say keeping this thread going is a tell
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    whine-x needs to get a life and get off these boards for at least 10 minutes. Seems like he/she lives here.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    If anyone can't see how obvious CDs troll profiles are then thats on them. Its obvious. Unless you believe there are so many autistic incels into fucking robots and pillows on here lulz
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    "whine-x needs to get a life and get off these boards for at least 10 minutes. Seems like he/she lives here."
    ____
    Ditto.

He chatters on like a little magpie and never shuts up.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    He does. And in a very obnoxious way. In his mind he tninks its asserting control.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Stop letting CD dominate the forum with his obnoxious compulsive social awkwardness. If you egg his trolling on or enable it. You're part of the problem.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s possible SJG has lost it - and his paranoia has moved to split personality disorder - and his personalities have begun fighting with each other...
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You're the problem Icey.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    No. The retarded troll is doing to the main room what got his profile deleyed for doing in the vip room
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion