tuscl

internet friend who dances

Friday, August 24, 2007 8:05 AM
I have a myspace friend that is a single mom much younger then me. We've written for a while and even almost met up. She recently revealed to me she's started stripping. I would like to see her but she seems a little guarded about the dancing thing and I don't want to scare her. Do you think I should ask where she's dancing? If there are some dancers reading this please give me your thoughts.

12 comments

• scott1971
    17 years ago
    Ask her. Say: "I hope you don't mind if I ask where you're dancing. If it wouldn't freak you out I'd love to see you sometime."
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I agree with Scott, approach it very very gingerly if at all. I once had a young woman of about 20 email me after reading my reviews here who wanted to try dancing. She actually tried it for a short time somewhere in Indiana, I forget where, but didn't like it. We corresponded for a long time but never really tried to get together - she was interested but I wasn't. Last I heard she was working at Disneyworld. She's actually the second woman who got in touch with me after reading my reviews.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    If you haven't gotten too involved with this lady, come right on out and ask her. If you don't want to offend or scare her off, just tell her that if and when she feels comfortable with your presence in the club, for her to let you know. You might tell her that your visiting her club will not change how you feel about her. Good luck and keep us posted.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    My thoughts you don't probably don't want to hear. Fuck it. If you met her on the internet she is most likely a loser. I get daily emails from Eharmoney wanting to fix me up with some lucious female. Its all bull shit. just another scam to seperate me from my money. If I wanted fixing up I would not need the internet to do so. My daughter is constantly trying to hook me up and there are several girls at the office that I know are interested. I am prime meat.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm usually more interested in the girl if she sends pics, looks good and lives locally. With her not knowing the first thing about me though, I would imagine the chances of hooking up are about as good as me hooking up with the Miss Teen South Carolina girl who lives just over an hour away from me who I never even saw before except when I was flipping channels tonight during commercials. I saw the end (my channel had lots of commercials) I thought she blew the final question. Otherwise I thought she could have easily won it. Only got third runner up. The North Carolina girl who lives over 2 hrs away from me was in the top 5 as well. Chance of me hooking up even if they were 18, (about as good as me hooking up with some strange girl who emails me on the internet from tim buck too).
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If you're interested in seeing her, ask away. What is there to lose?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    "What is there to lose?" Adventureman obviously would like to continue talking to this girl because he enjoys it. But if he comes on like a sex offender, she will probably stop communicating with him. So he doesn't want to appear too eager.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    And then there's always the chance that this MySpace friend is a dude posing as a young girl. The "starting to strip" development could just be a tease to keep him entertained.
  • Techman
    17 years ago
    Did you mention strip clubs first or did she(he)? If she(he) did STOP e-mail. If it seems too good to be true, it is.
  • Lucifer
    17 years ago
    Dude coming from someone who's worked as a DJ and is currently dating a stripper don't go there.If you really want to be a friend to her stay out of that part of her [view link] matter what you read on this dancers do not like mixing biz with personal.When they do it's still biz to them
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Girls who have just started stripping are often a LOT less rigid about that. This one, for example, supposedly volunteered that she had started, so she apparently likes mixing biz and personal to some extent.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I agree with Chandler, girls who have just started haven't learned the rules about keeping dancer and private lives separate, that's why I prefer girls like that. It's how I became friends with my ATF, I met her the first week she ever danced and as a result she always treated me more like a personal friend than like a customer. There's as much of a learning curve for dancers as there is for customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion