tuscl

Best current dancer at clubs you go to

..and why?

11 comments

• harrydave
    17 years ago
    My ATF would probably kill me, and she is in my top 3, but right now it's:

Fancy (HiLiter, Phoenix) - mid-20's, slim, petite, small breasted, pixie cut hair. She has a unique lap dance style - slow, close, sneaky with the hands - and every chance she gets, she looks right at you with a sly smile and eyes that say "let's go someplace and get it on". It's all a fantasy, right? But a very good one.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    harrydave: your dancer sounds a lot like one of my favorites.add a lot of baby kisses. At first I thought that the look was a check to see where my hands were but after 2 years, she knows were they are and does not object. The look now says "fuck me". I have told her that if I was 30 again and she wasn't married that she would be in trouble. She replied that I would be the one in trouble. That she is very demanding and gets what she wants. I am going to ask her to be the hostess with the mostest at our meet up Oct 26th.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Kimberly at Gentlemen's Gold Club in Baltimore. She's the only perfect 10 across the board - looks, personality and dancing ability - I've ever encountered in a strip club. Unfortunately it's been a long time since I've seen her, but that's another story. Anyway, according to their web site she's still there.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    FONDL: She was not the perfect 10. If she was, she wouldn't still be working there. The perfect 10 was my first and only real ATF. Shekiout, pop and ShotDisc know who I am talking about. She not only had the looks but also the brains to get out.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    A little 'spinner' named Toni at Columbia Platinum Plus. - - no review

A beautiful & talented lady by the name of Cyn at Bugsy's Speakeasy in Elyria, OH. - - - June 22, 2007 review

Two sexy and 'hands' on hot dancers named Sissy and Gail at Christie's in Memphis, TN - - - Saturday, June 23, 2007 review

An alluring and hot 'talented' dancer named Sandra at Dancer's in Indy, IN - - - August 16, 2007 review

For a straight-up decent XTRAS girl, Brandi at Diva's in Kokomo, IN - - - Friday, June 22, 2007 review

A sexy Paris Hilton look-a-like named Allison at Fox's Den in Cleveland, OH - - - Friday, June 22, 2007 review

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I currently have no best dancer. Dancers are competing for the top spot though. :) It's too close to call at the moment.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat, this particular girl is in fact a full-time college student from a very broken home working her way through college. She's actually on her second tour of duty as a dancer - first time around she was a party girl, now she dances to put herself through school. She started dancing right out of high school and got really messed up on both drugs and alcohol. So she quit dancing for awhile and straightened herself out by going to AA meetings. Eventually she started dancing again but doesn't do any drugs or alcohol anymore. She's pretty intelligent and mature for her age. In that respect she reminds me of my ATF. I think there are a lot of dancers like that out there - it's what I usually look for.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: Have you actually met Toni? I can't remember. She is right up at the top of my favorites list but M.H. is giving her a run for the money.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat: I think on my second visit to CAE PP, I met her before she went home for the day. I got one 2fer (at your price) from her and wanted much much more, but she was finishing up with other customers and wanted to leave. The 2 LDs I got from her were extremely good, but I didn't have an opportunity to continue on with more LDs, to see if her skill level would improve with me, at least up to your level. You had introduced her to me by bringing her to our table.

Now, since we are very very good buddies and all, I must ask you NOT to hog Toni all to yourself (hopefully, she will show). I mean, we have learned from age 1 to share our TOYS with others, right? LOL
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: She turned 31 this month. Is that too old for you?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    31? Geez, she didn't look that old!!! Oh well, I might not let that bother me........ since she's twice my age! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion