tuscl

Rip Off Bitches - ROB - Flight Club and elsewhere

Beware of Leila (or Layla) at Flight Club in Inkster, Michigan. She's a blonde with large naturals. After an alluring come-on, she takes me into the downstairs VIP. In the middle of the first song, she asks if I want a "sexy dance." I give the expected answer, and she proceeds to take matters into her own hands. I stop the session after the third dance and offer her 100 for her trouble, because the action is just rough and not sexy at all. She says, "It's 250." When I object that there was no agreement up front to that effect, she says, "You said you wanted a sexy dance. Did you expect to get it for free?" Then she threatens "to call me out to the whole club" if I didn't come across. After some heated discussion, I leave without paying her and get out of the club fast. Left a bad taste. Otherwise my experience at Flight Club has been very good over the years. Watch out for this scam.

8 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Good action Teller!!! Glad you didn't pay the 'bitch'. This type of crap happens more often than people think. It has happened to me a couple of time, when I first started clubbing regularly last year. I usually don't STIFF them completely, but pay them something for their time, the usual LD cost. Platinum Plus in Memphis had lots of eye candy type dancers that did this shit all the time. I got to know them by names and appearances, and would help out some unknown clubbers in the club, before the dancers got to them.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Teller, at the Flight Club you'd be on safe ground to just pay her the $25 per song and not worry about bouncers backing her up. I once had a dancer there claim I owed her for four songs when she'd only danced two. She threatened to sick a bouncer on me but dropped it when I stood my ground. At most good clubs, they'll back the customer in that kind of dispute unless he's an obvious cheat. ROBs who pull that shit don't have much credibility. I don't encounter them much anymore because I've gotten so I can spot them long before I agree to a dance. BTW, it's funny that your bitch was saying that for the regular price, you get an unsexy dance.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I personally have not had this scam pulled on me but I agree with Bones and Chandler. Call their bluff. I am willing to bet that management will take your side.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I would have felt ripped off if I had to pay 100 bucks for 3 dances I didn't even like not considering she wanted 250. Glad you didn't pay the ROB. There's a lot not to like about ROB's but one thing is that they'll lie about the number of songs or whatever they think is in their own interest. It's all about the scam and how much they can get out of you.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Teller- Thanks for heads up, and good move. I surmise that you didn't pay her anything at all, and bailed fast. 1 of my pet peeves are dancers that think riding you as if practicing for a bucking bronco contest is the way to please a guy- NOT!!

Chandler & SC- Regretably, mgt./staff doesn't always side with customer. I stood my ground in 2 different clubs over the yrs, to no avail. Wasn't physically ejected, just asked to leave. I probably could have plead case to club mgr, but plethora of other clubs in particular area made me decide not to bother. Left with wallet intact.

4Play Alert- There's a short Fillipina(Gia or Mia, I think) that's a bitch, period. I got 2 basic dances from her, a fair portion of it was rough style like Tellers encounter. I paid standard rate, and got chided for not giving her a tip! On a subsequent club visit, she had a bouncer go after a guy that had already left, allegedly for not paying her. As I was leaving, and had other things to do(and didn't see her ld with guy anyway), didn't tarry around to listen to outcome. She was the unnamed negative experience in late 06, or early 07 club review.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I can honestly say that nothing of this sort has ever happened to me. Maybe that's because I always try to be very clear up front on the prices of any dances. It's probably also a function of the kind of girl I prefer.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Of course they don't always side with the customer, Minnow, but in this instance I'm sure they would have. Actually, it would never get to them. Like Shadowcat says, she was bluffing. First of all, the Flight Club has fixed dance prices, so management isn't going to listen to her claim that they had an agreement for a higher price. Her threat to "call you out to the whole club" is obviously a bluff. What's she gonna say? "Listen up, people! This loser asked for a SEXY DANCE and now he won't pay me more than the regular price..."
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Correction to 825 post: 4Play bitch subject be "Rio", an enhanced Fillipina spinner type. There's a blonde Gia, I think, thats actually pretty good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion